• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Munchkin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lolz, i agree. let's just keep our anger secret. rossymore is a lot more likable. she has patience and she likes to interact with new people. Heck as soon as I signed up she was being nice to me in all ways possible. be nice to her and she'll be nice to you. now we just have to wait on that dufus to reff. X(
    he tried to call me a n00b. X( i'm the only one making freakin formulas. but, together we can conquer ASB! Muahahahahahahaha! 8)
    I know. i miss ASB. T_T I like your team, btw. ^^ maybe we can have another battle, lolz. I haven't evolved any of mine so don't worry and maybe we can actually finish it this time. X)
    i know, i joined serebii just for asb and it's horrible. X( well yeah, asb here is a lot more simple. i made it a formula for reffing cuz i'm the best reff they got. ^^ i'm the bug gym leader/Malicious Madam (wut I make them call me)
    -so my baby's will be okay?
    ancy and under severe pressure. moving August first and yeah. I've got all these duties...
    -reffing on another forum which you might like (since it's fresh and new you can be a gym leader ^^ i'm one already!)
    -hatching 4 baby dragons (have you clicked them by any chance?)
    -RSP
    -all these other RPG's
    -drawing stuff for that other forum
    -and packing!!!X(
    *would u like the link?*
    We'll have to settle for whatever Negrek said, since we can't bring her back early or force her to stay longer. XD

Well, that sucks. D:
    I suppose we should wait to see what Negrek wants to do.

I thought she was only going for a month, not two. I expected her back weeks ago. o.o
    If we can't continue, we'll start over and try again. And Midna won't lose to Vixen!

Yeah. I had been meaning to back-up a whole lot of stuff. Just didn't get around to it, and now I (and the rest of the forum) payed the price. :P
    Well, we way yet. :P If LoaC had the last reffing he did, and provided Negrek doesn't make everyone start from scratch, then we'll just re-issue commands from that last reffing. :D We'll see youugh. :P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom