• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• trung tâm tiếng anh thành lập công ty tổng đài tư vấn pháp luật học kế toán tại bắc ninh nhạc sàn uy rằng khoảng cách từ đỉnh núi đi xuống chân núi rõ ràng trở nên tương đối xa xôi hơn một chút, nhưng mà ít ra thì không có gian nan nguy hiểm giống như leo lên vách núi dựng đứng như lúc trước vậy. Chi đội ngũ từ trên độ cao hơn năm ngàn thước so với mặt nước biển, lại một lần nữa quay trở lại bên trong tầng mây mù dày đặc ở lưng chừng núi, cũng không có mất quá nhiều thời gian.

Ánh trăng cùng với ánh tinh quang trong trẻo trên bầu trời lại một lần nữa bị mây mù cắn nuốt mất, bốn phía lại biến thành một mảnh hắc ám. Chỉ có ánh đèn huỳnh quanh chiếu rọi cự ly ngắn gắn trên mũ giá
    Hey, Astral :) I noticed you got back from your vacation. My battle with Grass King is awaiting a ref, though, so do you know when you could finish it? It's okay if school's slowing you down and stuff, but impatient little me is itching to issue more commands.
    IDK if Negrek's forgotten to give a DQ warning or not, but I just wanted to remind you that our battle is still waiting for your attacks. :)
    Hey! I guess you haven't seen this, so I thought I'd point out that Negrek picked up our ASB battle to ref! ;)
    that AAAANNND

theres only one bad person,
    you'd be on a team with a tyranitar, played by a FANTASTIC writer
    yesterday was my first day at it :3

and apparently im illiterate for it.

but pawreese

you can be the baddd guyyy
    i know. and the worst part is, IMNOTTRYINGTOGETTHEM>:(

...hey want to join my RP?
    you can be anypokemon besides legendarys
    O.o;; , uh if things don't start shaping up, i won't be here much longer. I think im going to dissapear for a couple days :\ and i was j/king about 1,000,000$ i want 1,000,000,000,000,000.03$$$ >:)
    Not if you don't want to. :) *accepts a check for ONE MILLLLLLIIIIOOOONNNN dollars* oh, thanks!
    This ASB initially ran off rules that were more or less identical to those used in the ASB League on the Pokémon Fan Universe forums (that board is no longer on the internet), which was in turn a variant on the rules used at The Pokémasters league, which grew out of the UPN/SPPf/BMGf system. So, it's just one of the more recent out of a long line of leagues like this. The rules have been rewritten a couple of times since this league opened, so by now they're quite different from those in other places, but the core ideas of how battles work and so on aren't mine.

Anyway, I'm glad that you enjoyed reading them.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom