• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Thanks for All the Fish

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• *grabs his mug that bizarrely says "mocha~latte~cappucino" on the side and fills it up* :D
    I need one of these =<
    *makes Typh lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of tea and pours it all into a huuuuuuuge Thermos with a tap at the bottom* :D?
    I created a Spanish word 8D Gee, the language was missing out on so much until just quarter of an hour ago rite~

Think there's much call for English-to-English translation? :D
    Fry and Laurie are truly the masters of wordplay ^_^

"What is your blood type?"
    "A."
    "I said, "what is your blood type?"."
    "O! B."

(...was "el glompo" right o.o)
    And of course when we became colleagues we took a vow of chastity or whichever word means not marrying, lest the other burst into flames. :3

Can't wait for that cocoa~ All those barbiturates and heroin

WANT *mumble*COCOA
    YOUR COCOA'S COMING IN A MINUTE
    EHHHHH?
    I SAY, YOUR COCOA IS COMING IN A MINUTE
    NINETY TWO YEARS OLD
    AND I'VE NEVER HAD ok i'll stop quoting now o///o
    So if it never does appeal to you we can be two unloved 92 year olds drinking Berent's cocoa :D

Though it'd be better if it was just me, to help accentuate the loneliness =3
    Yeah but you don't go around making people you marry have your name or tack it onto theirs, so it's not so debilitating for you.

Though I'm glad it is for me... girlfriends and marrying and stuff doesn't really appeal to meh =/
    Yes, you're a scarily good friend of mine too ^_^ But I'd still rather not marry ya.

It's official, not a single girl's name goes with Amos (my real surname) :3
    ...yeah that's not actually my name, it was more what you might call a fib. :3

How much would you love me if that was my name though
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom