• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Eeveeon25
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• K
    hi im new here my name is katherine09 would you like to be my friend
    Hi. Just came to say that, in 2 days, you'll be halfway towards getting booted out of Virus and Vaccine due to the 2 week rule. Really, it's rude to sign up for an RP and then forget about it.
    Well I was wondering if it would be all right if I used some of your fakemon for my game? It would be great if I could, as I have no known fakes for Hokena yet. Also, I was thinking of Oran City being like the second or third town/city you come across, and I was thinking of Pineleaf Town as the starting town. Hm... Now for the first gym's city... probably going to be Steel Type... any suggestions?
    Hey! Do you want to design the towns for the Hokena region? I'd put it on the front post, credit you, put you on my design team AND you'd be a fightable character in a secret cave I'm making in my game. It would really help me out and I'd send you a special version of my game, featuring you! Think about it and PM me or leave me a comment with you're answer. Special deal, and I wouldn't ask just anyone. I thought of this concerning my rp, A Tale of Time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom