• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

A new user ~Leafeon appeared!

~Leafeon

Yeah. I'm ~Leafeon. I like Eevee and the Eeveelutions, coz they are awesomesauce. I also like Shaymin and Skymin, coz both are as equally awesome as each other.

Yeah, so if you haven't guess, I like pokemon.

Yeah, so that's about as much as I want to say.

So, Hi!

Awesome, TCOD should get all the eeveelutions!

Welcome to TCOD where I the Royal Windian Introducer shall give you a Leafeon plushie!

Thanks for the plushie!

And I plan to stay here for as long as I can think of.

And I've looked around the forums. I reckon you'll find me mostly around the Artwork forum.

Actually, if you had your tilde on the other side, like "Leafeon~" you could join a growing trend.

We already have a "Vaporeon~" and an "Espeon~"

Anyway, welcome to the forums!

Hi, Thanks for the cookie, here have a Leafeon avatar,
Leafeon-MSN.png
*Note: I did NOT make this Avatar, I found it at Serebii.net (From their Christmas Event calender.)

Kali the Flygon - When I was making my username i didn't really think about putting the tidle at the end.

cheesecake - thank you for the cake!

Silver0ice7 - i'm glad you liked the cookie! Thank you for the avatar, I shall use it!

Hey, leafeon, nice avatar... I wish I had one... Once I get my website finished, I'll send you a link, here *hand buisiness card*

Hey, Silver0ice, could you please get me a cool avatar? *gets down on knees* huh?

Sure, what do you want *looks in files* I don't have any magnemite avatars *looks again* Oh, maybe a gallade avatar?
FloraomaFlowerFrolicsGallade.png

Thanks for the avatar, ice, here's a large cake for your troubles! *unsteadily hands over large cake*

Actually, if you had your tilde on the other side, like "Leafeon~" you could join a growing trend.

We already have a "Vaporeon~" and an "Espeon~"

Anyway, welcome to the forums!

If it's a growing trend... I started it, I guess. So of course, here's Vaporeon~ welcoming you!! My friend Espeon~ has not been going on so much... But i'm sure she would welcome you too~

You should get an admin (Butterfree and Opaltiger are the only ones I know of) to change your username to Leafeon~. You shall then develop a secret society of eeveelutions~. Anyways, welcome to TCoD, where we drink tea and eat cod. You know, tea-cod. That's kind of the forum slogan, by the way.

Back
Top Bottom