• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

A Wild Intro Appears!

RubyBlaze22

Pronoun
they
I'm Ruby! This isn't my first rodeo with Pokemon forums but I figured I might as well after sitting through the Marquee of Doom. (Which is fun and pretty tolerable if you read it in a funny accent, I've learned)

I first got introduced with Pokemon Crystal when I was like 5, but my true obsession started when I got Pokemon White. Now I own one game of every release of the DS and 3DS era games and a lot more of the spinoffs as well. Of course, with my love of Pokemon I also discovered my love of roleplaying and storytelling. I've run around a few forum websites with my story but it hasn't stuck as well as it did the first, so hopefully I can revive it here.

Welcome! We've got a couple of RPs going and a fanfic forum that could do with more stories right now.

I am so charmed by the fact people are still discovering and waiting out the marquee! welcome to the forums!

Welcome! We have lots of writers and roleplayers here, so hopefully you'll feel right at home.

Back
Top Bottom