• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Alignment Mafia - Game Thread

turns out it is difficult to try to pick someone to yeet when there are only three pages of posts and a lot of posts are your own double posts. but also nobody has been super suspicious so i'm shrug emoji

anyway @ everyone please post more things so i can form baseless assumptions as i am prone to do

technically if qenya wanted to start a bandwagon on someone in particular (stryke), she could have just rerandomized it until she got stryke on the top spot lmao
damn I wish I'd thought of that

there is someone I'm vaguely interested in yeeting for my wincon but it's not stryke. let's come back to that later.

alright, we wrap the phase in about... two hours and a half, I think?

standing votes:
-Stryke (2) - qenya, IndigoClaudia
-Herbe (1) - Herbe
-IndigoClaudia (1) - Mistyx
-M&F (1) - Mawile

that is true

i am more interested in indigo following completely randomly
As for this, I think it seems entirely in character. She decided (whether or not you think it's sensible) that the best move was to yeet someone at random; I voted at random; she followed through on her decision by joining in with the vote.

Whether or not being in character is likely to be relevant to her alignment, of course, is something I don't know.

for my wincon
oh yeah, so do you have one wincon or two (or more?)? there seems to be some subtle discrepancy going on here and i want to know which case is more common
I have one wincon that I know about, but there's a bit in my PM that's all kind of nudge-nudge-wink-wink about the possibility that it might change or more might be revealed or something like that.

At this stage in the game I'm just fucking around and finding out tbqh

in that case i will leave you alone to mess around for the rest of toDay while i Think About That lmao

interested to hear any defense from stryke though since he is current lead bandwagon at a whole two (2) votes

i'm still confused about wincons and bandwagons and stuff but i'm just voting at random tbh because day one never has good leads and seeing as this is such a small mafia game, it's a decent strat to just vote random

also interested in hearing a defense from stryke

Back
Top Bottom