• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

^^ All Five Master Ribbons on ONE Pokemon

Icalasari

YAY! NEW AVATAR! :D
Today (Friday the 13th), at roughly 12:38 AM, me and my Milotic, Aljrlieguh, won the Cool Ribbon Master. That means that she now has the Cool, Beauty, Smart, Cute, and Tough Ribbon Masters from Sinnoh

She is only conditioned in Beauty (and slightly in Cool; not enough to even get a full extra point at Master, however)

Pictures to come later ^^ *huggles DS*

Well done! That's brilliant :D

I did the same with my Raichu and it took bloody ages to get the beauty ribbon x.x

Your Milotic has an epic name :3

Wow. I can't believe you had the patience to do, not one, but all FIVE of the master contests. I barely had the patience to get my Aggron the Cool Master Ribbon.

So congrats to you and your Milotic that has an odd, unpronounceable name! :D

Thanks. It took a few days to win smart after beauty, about 6-7 months to win cute after smart, a week to win tough after cute, and cool, well, I won tough yesterday, so it was only a matter of hours (although MANY death threats were made)

Thanks for complementing her name. It is a word from a language that I have been working on for my card game. It means Mirror, and is pronounced Ahl-sar-LIE-ee-juh ^^

When taken apart, Aljr means Light and Lieguh means Mirror. It is all very interesting... *babbles on and on for hours*

EDIT: Pictures are now up! I HAS TEH PROOFS! Also, I screwed up. I selected the ULTRA Ribbons. The Master Ribbons are to their right, though, so you can still see them clearly

CoolMaster.jpg

Cool Master

BeautyMaster.jpg

Beauty Master

SmartMaster.jpg

Smart Master

CuteMaster.jpg

Cute Master

ToughMaster.jpg

Tough Master

DSCF0046.jpg

Clear shot of conditioning

DSCF0047.jpg

Shot of full Sheen​

Now, I have a question. Aljrlieguh is now Level 95. I did a trial level up to level 100 to get the stats (both boosted by EV's and unboosted). Here are the stats:

-------EV's----IV's---Stats with EV's---Without EV's
HP---: 36 ---- 16 --- 325 ------------- 316
ATK--: 0 ----- 15 --- 126 ------------- 126
DEF--: 252 --- 26 --- 252 ------------- 189
SpAtk: 164 --- 31 --- 304 ------------- 259
SpDef: 56 ---- 31 --- 300 ------------- 286
Speed: 0 ----- 6 ---- 173 ------------- 173

Hidden Power: Electric 69

So my question is:

Should I take some of the EV's from other stats and move them into Speed, considering how slow she is?

Last edited:
Thank you, Flareth!

I still want to kill Johanna >.< I don't care that it would be Matricide, I still want to kill her!

Can you tell that she frustrated me?

(Wow, I'd totally forgotten it was Friday 13th today o.o)

Anyway, enormous congratulations are in order :D I've only ever managed to get one, maybe two Master Ribbons, and not even with the same Pokémon o.O

Thanks Mike!

Heh. Maybe you can feature Aljrlieguh in a special edition of Oddity, and Mike stares at her. After she passes by, Mike still staring at Aljrlieguh and her many ribbons, Mil could say, "Show off..."

Just a thought ^^

Thanks Mike!

Heh. Maybe you can feature Aljrlieguh in a special edition of Oddity, and Mike stares at her. After she passes by, Mike still staring at Aljrlieguh and her many ribbons, Mil could say, "Show off..."

Just a thought ^^

*sigh* I knew everyone would start angling for cameos when I put those three in. xD

XD Hey, it could be worse. After all, I was just angling for my MILOTIC'S cameo

If I was angling for a cameo for myself, then your Inbox would be filled with PM's threatening to kill you if I wasn't put in promising candy and other goodies?

How come you're highlighting your Ultra Rank Ribbons and not your Master Rank Ribbons?

EDIT: You fixed it now, so okay.

Last edited:
How come you're highlighting your Ultra Rank Ribbons and not your Master Rank Ribbons?

That was a mistake that I mentioned in that post. I will replace them with ones highlighting the Master Rank Ribbons when I can be arsed ^^

Amazing! Congrats! I take it this is an unprecedented achievement in Pokemon gaming history, then.

I hope so. However, if I made a short recording of her and put the recording on YouTube, I can almost GUARANTEE that 95% or more of the people there would be going, "Hack!"

omg thats epic! You, sir, are epic! I can't even beat Ultra. Well I haven't tried, but I reckon I'd lose.

Wow. I have never been called EPIC before. Thank you! And why do you have problems? I can probably help *steps away from pointy objects before they can deflate ego*

X3 I was in the same position EeveeSkitty

...^^ I'm just glad that I won't have to go near the contest hall for a LONG time ^^

Thank you. She even has perfect special attack and special defense, and high defense, so she can even battle ^^

EDIT: Updated the pictures

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom