• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ALL IS REVEALED...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luxcario

'Humans are interesting.'
Pronoun
he
I've been all frisky (tinie tempah reference) and shifty over the few weeks I've been on TCOD Forums. Thanks to Everglider for heping me admit this, but...
FATLUXRAY IS ONLY NINE YEARS OLD!!
Phew. It's all over now.
TOO MUCH CODING.

Happy you're comfortable here enough to say so.

This really does not need its own thread. If anyone else feels like publicly announcing their true age, or anything else personal, please do so in this thread, "All is Revealed".

I'm 15, I'm Alex, I'm gay, I'm an atheist, I'm currently watching QI, I like Doritos, and I enjoy video game music!

Uh, that's nice... so anyone want to come on and confess they're really 43 and live in Ohio? Anyone?

Uh, that's nice... so anyone want to come on and confess they're really 43 and live in Ohio? Anyone?

I don't think I've ever met someone who'd hide the fact that they're from Ohio. Dislike it, maybe, but not enough to try and hide it.

I live in Indiana. That's close enough.

But I'm only 16, not 43.

I'm bi. And a half ginger.

I would like to reveal that I am actually a 42 year old man. I know I had all of you fooled, but that's how it works. I am sorry for misleading you.

Uh, cool? No offence but it's hardly a revelation when you've only been on the forum for less than a month. Seriously guys, it really does not matter how old you are. If you can handle a PG13-oriented forum, it really isn't important. Also please don't play around with the text colours, they tend to look awful on various forum styles.

This really does not need its own thread. If anyone else feels like publicly announcing their true age, or anything else personal, please do so in this thread, "All is Revealed".
it would be neat if you could refrain from telling people what to do until you've got a sparkly mod's badge like mine! that's my job! :D or, y'know. just hit the report button instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom