• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

anarchist cyberpunk mafia

nastypass

that bitch what arranges the blocks
Pronoun
they/her/hers
the year is 2070
faced with the crushing brutality of corpo oppression
the people and robots of berlin have taken their city back
for now.
the agents of saeder-krupp macrotech have besieged these cyberpunks and infiltrated their commune.
the people have no defense but themselves.

SR05CORE_New_Berlin_Banner_MarkMolnar.jpg

RULES:
*Players who have been modkilled in the past year for repeated violation of rules are forbidden from signing up, no exceptions.
*If you will not be available at night, you may send me your activity in advance.

SETUP RULES:
*Everything I say about this game is true.
*All rules below apply unless your role card explicitly states an exception to them.
*Roles may not target themselves.
*Do not post game-relevant content during the night phase.
*Do not quote or screenshot any game-related communications you receive from me, in full or in part, to anyone, in any context.
*Roles are secret, but don't expect them to be too wild.
*Phases will be 48 hours each, but may change depending on my scheduling needs/the needs of players.
*I haven't decided if flavor will be relevant or not yet. Watch this space.
*This game is intended for 7-10 players. Signups will close 24 hours after the 7th player has joined, and Night 0 will begin 24 hours after signups close. I will ping players when signups have closed and when Night 0 begins.

-
1: rari_teh
2: RedneckPhoenix
3: Zero Moment
4: JackPK
5: qenya
6: M&F
7: Herbe
[8]
[9]
[10]

Thank you to rari for letting me steal some rules language from Knives Alley. Image credit Catalyst games; it's concept art for Shadowrun 5e.

Last edited:
clairefia time!! hell yeah hell yeah. slaps that mfing in button

can we arrange a time of day for phase changes in advance? idrc what it is but it's good to know for scheduling

can we arrange a time of day for phase changes in advance? idrc what it is but it's good to know for scheduling
I'll tentatively aim to start phases around 6p Central Time/UTC-6 - with the caveat that I also play D&D at that time later in the week, so I might post late by up to a day. Regardless, phases will always be 48 hours at minimum, so people have plenty of time for scheming.

I'll tentatively aim to start phases around 6p Central Time/UTC-6 - with the caveat that I also play D&D at that time later in the week, so I might post late by up to a day. Regardless, phases will always be 48 hours at minimum, so people have plenty of time for scheming.
Great, thank you!

i'll sign up ( /in )
I have it on good word that you have been modkilled in a previous game for violation of the no private messages rule, and so I cannot let you join this game per the first rule listed in the OP.

Other folks should receive their role cards soon, and the game thread will be posted shortly after.

Back
Top Bottom