• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

AniChoice Mafia [MAFIA WIN]

Here are the roles. The one missing in KR-9's. And yes, I know I forgot the most important roles. That's what happens when you overthink.

Momiji (Alice Liddell)

You are a Voteless Roleblocker.

You are known for being more in touch with your childish side, and this is known widely. Of course, there are always pros and cons about this. No one takes your opinion seriously, so, even if you bring up a valid point, your vote is still overlooked. However, your kawaii-ness can be used for the better, too! If you interrupt someone while singing a cute song and transforming, they'll either be so annoyed or mesmerized by your act that they will forget to perform their night action.

Honey (Legendaryseeker99)

You are the Mafia Don.

Though many know you for your cuddly personality, everyone has a bad side. You know that your martial arts are able to make you a huge threat. Lately, the town has been chatting during the night and interrupting your sleep. Not only that, but they crushed your bunny in the streets as well! Unforgivable. You and your goons are now hunting out the townies, giving each what they deserve one by one.

Goku (Phantom)

You are the Jack-of-All-Trades

You are widely known and are capable of performing many things. Your abilities do not limit you from only having one type of night action. No. You are over 9000. Your night actions that are to be performed one time only are Inspecting, Healing, and Killing.

Hidan (Wargle)

You are the Vengeful Townie.

Though you are generally known for wanting world domination with your little clan, the thought of a little group known as the Mafia is too pathetic for you. Still, you don't mind killing people. If you are lynched, you have one last chance to kill whoever you want by messaging the Moderator.

Zoey (Rizadon)

You are the Beloved Princess.

You are likeable, admired, and have many friends in your town. Though you are not necessarily a princess, many think of you as a metaphorical one. Sweet, yes? If you die in any way, shape, or form, the next day phase is skipped, as everyone will be attending your funeral.

Sanji (Sizz-Lorr)

You are the Bodyguard.

You are known for being quite a talented fighter, and with the rise of the Mafia, you know it is your duty to protect the other Townies. Unfortunately, they are tough and tricky, so your protection has a 50/50 chance of either failing or protecting your target and finding out who the attacker was.

L (Coroxn)

You are the Bus Driver.

Though you hate your job, you don't have any form of opinion on people around you. But from being a detective and very clandestine, you are able to swap people's places during the night. Much to your own embarassment, you learned this from Wife Swap.

Stocking (Mai)

You are the Mafia Redirector.

You are known as being sexy and such, and with this seductive personality, you are able to twist people's decisions to create fun results. Many fall under your cosmic spells of infatuation.

Karin (Flower Doll)

You are the Friendly Neighbor.

You are known as a nice girl, being carefree while performing actions throughout the day. Because of this, you are capable of choosing someone to tell them that you are Pro-Town. The Moderator will explain this to them, not you.

Alice (Squirrel)

You are the Mafia Poisoner.

That time when the juice was spiked was just hilarious. Seeing other people drunk is pretty funny, but you purposely give them alcohol poisoning instead, slowly killing them over time. You knew it was your chance when the Don asked you to join the Mafia.

Keiichi (Seritinajii)

You are the Vigilante.

You are generally a nice guy, caring for your friends deeply and doing your best to help them. Other Townies respect you, but when something threatens them, you and your trusty bat will swoop in and eliminate the problem. Just don't let the Hinamizawa Syndrome get to you.

Excalibur (Zapi)

You are the Commuter.

You must be treated as royalty. Everyday is your birthday, and with the recent Mafia rising, your happy days seem to be coming to a close. Because of this, you may flee once on any night to avoid all night actions. However, you know if you leave too often, your wonderful image will soon fade.

---

And the actions.

Night 0

- Silver roleblocks Wargle.
- Coroxn switches Legendaryseeker99's and RK-9's places.

Day 1

- RK-9 is lynched.

Night 1

- Legendaryseeker99 kills Sizz-Lorr.
- Mai redirects Rizadon's action to Seritinajii.
- Sizz-Lorr guards Mai.
- Coroxn switches Rizadon's and Mai's places.

Day 2

- Coroxn is lynched.

Night 2

- Silver roleblocks Wargle
- Legendaryseeker99 kills Wargle.
- Mai redirects Phantom's action to Flower Doll, but I mess up.
- Phantom inspects Rizadon.
- Flower Doll tells Phantom she is Innocent.

Day 3

- Seritinajii is lynched.

Night 3

- Legendaryseeker99 kills Phantom.
- Mai redirects Phantom's action to Rizadon.

Day 4

- Flower Doll is lynched.

Night 4

- Legendaryseeker99 kills Alice Liddell.
- Mai redirects Zapi's action to Rizadon.
- Alice Liddell roleblocks Legendaryseeker99.

Day 5

- No one is lynched.

Night 5

- Zapi flees.
- Alice Liddell roleblocks Legendaryseeker99.
-Legendaryseeker99 kills Rizadon.
- Mai redirects Alice Liddell's action to Zapi.

Day 6

- Skipped.

Night 6

- Mai redirects Alice Liddell's action to Zapi.
- Legendaryseeker99 kills Zapi.

Day 7

- Alice Liddell is lynched.
- The Mafia win.

I hated my role. I was aligned innocent, but the beloved princess makes the next day phase skipped if i die. (Zapi, you should have voted LS, -_-")

I really thought mai was innocent. Bravo.

... You did? :D I freaked out when Phantom called me out for being suspicious on the first day (I really was on my phone, actually) and was afraid of being inspected the entire time. It worked out, though!

Good game, everyone.

Back
Top Bottom