• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Animal Crossing: New Horizons Mafia

not just ~vibing~ with the strykeneck situation but presenting her own opinion
yeah fwiw i don't think their posting makes sense to me as mafia yet, which is why i put them in 'sure'
clearly there's kind of a lot of swing in this read but rn i'm like "why bother [fake]claiming that early"
also still not a fan of this whole "haha lol I accidentally post a scumchat message in the main thread" but at this point more people have done it than there can realistically be people on the scumteam, so,
i am pretty sure it's incredibly par for the course for bbt, remember tvtropes
i am not as sure about that for VF yet though. i simply am like 👓

yeah fwiw i don't think their posting makes sense to me as mafia yet, which is why i put them in 'sure'
clearly there's kind of a lot of swing in this read but rn i'm like "why bother [fake]claiming that early"
rari and i have talked about this pretty extensively so i can elaborate on this a bit more later
-m

not just ~vibing~ with the strykeneck situation but presenting her own opinion
also still not a fan of this whole "haha lol I accidentally post a scumchat message in the main thread" but at this point more people have done it than there can realistically be people on the scumteam, so,
i am pretty sure it's incredibly par for the course for bbt, remember tvtropes
i am not as sure about that for VF yet though. i simply am like 👓
but that was Keldeo. and he should be punished.

stuff i feel strongest about so far is town bbt/koko
and i don't think bbt could be wolf with rsp
and there's another read that i won't say yet

also I have regrets about saying the rsp thing because I forgot it would invite people to speculate on power roles smh

not that i'm playing or anything but i still have goodfeels on blu and also kokorico who was quite obviously different in the like 5 posts i read in cats

idc about anyone else

(because I am not playing ofc)

also I have regrets about saying the rsp thing because I forgot it would invite people to speculate on power roles smh
hehe, yeah. i'm glad you said it though because i was thinking it and hoping someone else was on the same page
i still have goodfeels on blu
can you talk more about this (if you are, you know ......playing?)

i agree that koko is like. vastly different
-m

hehe, yeah. i'm glad you said it though because i was thinking it and hoping someone else was on the same page
i still have goodfeels on blu
can you talk more about this (if you are, you know ......playing?)

i agree that koko is like. vastly different
-m
said it earlier, good feelings about the reaction to me and von doing the thing

he seemed to seriously think we were mafia who had accidentally posted in the game thread and was calling for a rerand or something

would imply that he did not know my alignment

Was koko a wolf in Cats?

(oh god it was only two games ago where has my memory gone)
yes, and e was like... not making kokoposts. if it is not obvious to you what this means I don't know how to explain it haha

it was also to some extent not necessary for em to do it because wolves were just styling all over village that entire games so it may have been partly low-efforting

but it's d1 I'm cool with this for now

I'm still kinda 😲 about the Von and keldeifie wolfposting tbh!! But that may be my own flavour of WIFOM ^^

Back
Top Bottom