• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Answer A Question With A Question

Maybe The Ugg Man didn't for no reason?

(Sorry about the double negative! I don't know how I can make that more grammatically correct!)

Can't I think out loud any more?

(Bad enough I keep getting woken up early, thanks to my neighbours leaving their dog tied up in their garden... And it's only a puppy... Fun times!)

Why wouldn't you be able to?

(Oh dear! I hope that puppy learns to quiet down a little so you can sleep peacefully! :))

Isn't it the only way to get a sane conversation?

(Or in my case the only way to get a conversation with anyone who truely understands me! And I can dream! I can dream... Though I'm still left wondering why people who are incapable of properly taking care of a dog even have one! And that goes for people who deliberately get vicious dogs and walk around with them like they're a weapon! You know the yobs I mean!)

Who told you that?

(It just hurts me to see people just keep their dog outside :( I love animals! I didn't know people actually just walked their aggressive dogs to show them of!!)

WHY ARE YOU SO OBSESSED WITH PEOPLE'S UNDERWEAR?

(And yeah, there are yobs who do that! I was going to call them something else, but that would've meant swearing and, online at least, I'm much too English for that!)

Since when were you an expert fangirl?

(And that is sooo horrible! And yes, I can't imagine you, a nice English Ugg Man, swear! XD)

Back
Top Bottom