• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Aqua Land (Text adventure-ish)

Re: Aqua Land (now with Kalos Pokémon!)

Qvalador
Aqua Balls: 9
Pokémon: Medicham (M).
Companion: zangoose

swinub.gif
(F)

Zangoose scrapes the base of the icicle with his claws. In the blink of an eye, you whip out an Aqua Ball and throw it at the Medicham. One, two, three times it wobbles, with a satisfying ping at the end. You notice a Swinub poking her head out of a crevice.

Qvalador

smoochum.gif
(F)​

The Swinub quickly back to her den, startled by a Smoochum skipping past her home.

Dayum son my scale hate you.

Qvalador

seel.gif
(F)​

The Smoochum skips off into the sunset In a nearby pool, a Seel splashes around and swats ice floes with her tail.

Ignore.

Yep, I can tell. I'm just going to keep ignoring until I get something... not bad.

Oh, boy.

Qvalador

smoochum.gif
(F)​

You see another Smoochum, this one making snow angels.

Qvalador

abomasnow.gif
(F)​

A solitary Abomasnow stares into the vast landscape.

Qvalador
Aqua Balls: 8
Pokémon: Medicham (M), abomasnow (F).

piplup.gif
(F)​

Throwing another Ball, it falls to the ground. Satisfied, you pick it up and place it inside the one containing Medicham. An adorable little Piplup waddles nearby.

Qvalador
Aqua Balls: 7
Pokémon: Medicham (M), abomasnow (F), piplup (F).

bergmite.gif
(M)​

Another ball is thrown, and another Pokémon is added to your collection. Suddenly, something falls from a nearby ice arch. Upon further inspection, it's just a wild Bergmite.

Qvalador
Aqua Balls: 7
Pokémon: Medicham (M), abomasnow (F), piplup (F).

vanilluxe.gif
(F)​

The Medicham kicks you in the shins before running off. You notice a strange white smoke. You sniff it, detecting a sweet smell. You follow it until you catch up with the smoke's source, a Vanilluxe.

This one was 2,392 away from being shiny. :P

Qvalador
Aqua Balls: 6
Pokémon: Medicham (M), abomasnow (F), piplup (F), Vanilluxe (F).

sneasel.gif
(F)​

You add another monster to your cache. A Sneasel appears, sleeping on the ground.

Last edited:

Ignore.

Also, the Shiny chance doesn't have to be so high in the Safari Zones, if I recall. Mine is only a 1 in 200 chance.

Back
Top Bottom