• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Are you a virgin?

Are you a virgin?

• Yes

Votes: 228 87.7%
  • No

Votes: 32 12.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell yeah, I'm a virgin.

If you're not a virgin you suck

(not literally of course)

Yes.

I know someone's gonna come in with a smartass remark about what this proves about TCoDers. >.>

EDIT: yeah Dezzuu did it while I was posting

Yes...

When I was little, I thought it meant pregnant...cuz of the Virgin Mary and all that. When asked, I would say no...and I wondered why all the kids laughed at me.

Yes...

When I was little, I thought it meant pregnant...cuz of the Virgin Mary and all that. When asked, I would say no...and I wondered why all the kids laughed at me.
When I was little (okay, not really little, like eleven) I thought that it meant "not married" because I read the following exchange in a novel:

weird lady: "I need the blood of you virgins."
person A: "Why is that lady calling me a virgin? I'm not a girl!"
person B: "You don't have to be a girl to be a virgin, it just means that you're not married."

so I would get in this sort of discussion all the time:

friend A: Did you hear? Tom stood up in the middle of math class and shouted "I DON'T WANNA BE A FORTY-YEAR OLD VIRGIN" and the teacher just laughed and didn't even care*.
friend B: Wow he didn't even get in trouble?
friend A: No.
me: Wait, why would he get in trouble?
friend A: Do you know what that word means?
me: What, "virgin"? It means "not married".
friend A: No, it means something else, in a sexual way...
me: No it doesn't! I'm one hundred percent sure, it just means not married.
friend B: You're wrong.
me: (thinking that this is one of those situations where my classmates believe silly rumors and I don't) No, you're wrong. I'm absolutely positive.
friend A+B: *snicker at my naiveté*

so, in short, fuck that book for making me look like an idiot in front of my friends :(

*this really happened

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom