• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ASB Rules

Who is considered the winner or loser for prizes' sake in a tie? If it's due to Explosion, I'd assume the user loses, but what about Future Sight or some environmental circumstance, etc.?

Who is considered the winner or loser for prizes' sake in a tie? If it's due to Explosion, I'd assume the user loses, but what about Future Sight or some environmental circumstance, etc.?

iirc the person who knocked out the opponent first would be winner; so the person who died due to being hit by future sight/whatever would be the winner.

Actually, I reffed a battle in which a Shinx knocked a Diglett out but then died immediately after via Toxic. Negrek said it was a tie, and that both participants were given the winner's prize.

Basically, if both Pokemon faint on the same action, then it's considered a tie, and both people get the winner's prize. That is, if I remember correctly. :v

If I made an arena with an underground sewer system with grating on ground level, could a Grimer, Muk, or Slugma slip through the grating like in Anime?

What abotu Vaporeon if it uses it's ability to do that or uses Acid Armor?

Yes for the grimer, muk, etc.; vaporeon could pass through if there were water running through the grate and it had melted into it. Of course, since this is your arena, you can always restrict that kind of thing if you want to.

In the event that both battlers agree to end it in a tie, do they both receive the winner's prize or the loser's prize, or is there some other factor?

Regarding combos, can a trainer specify how the combination is meant to be carried out, or does the ref get to decide?

Regarding combos, can a trainer specify how the combination is meant to be carried out, or does the ref get to decide?
The trainer is not only allowed but actually advised to specify how the combo is meant to be carried out. Otherwise, the referee might be unable to figure out what the trainer wants.

In the event that both battlers agree to end it in a tie, do they both receive the winner's prize or the loser's prize, or is there some other factor?
Half winner's prize.

Regarding combos, Metallica Fanboy is correct when he says you can specify how they should go. If the referee doesn't think that things will work out properly in the manner that you'd described, though, things could still go wrong for you.

Yes, if you've maxed out smeargle's moves you can choose which to delete if you use sketch again. You can't delete sketch itself, though.

If a ghost is phased inside a ground type, and the ground type is hit by an electric move, will the ghost still be affected?

Back
Top Bottom