• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ASK DAVID TENNANT

Murkrow, isn't that the point of being an actor?

Kai, my favourite episode was blatantly the one with Jenny in, "The Doctor's Daughter". You get to see a new side of the 10th Doctor and it's revealed what a gene sample of his could create.

Catherine Tate was good to work with. I must admit though, the rest of the cast did more than their fair shares of: "Am I bovvered?"

Only when he can get the right signal. You know, he does like the Clangers too though. In one episode, a clanger says: "Oh sod it, the bloody thing's stuck again!"

Not such an innocient kid's TV programme now, is it?

Michael, no. I would zap you with a Sonic Screwdriver. ;)

Yup. Jo Brand is brilliant. So is Stephen Fry. Well, and just everyone on QI.

I do also like: "Would I lie to you?".

Kai, the rest of the casts am I bovvered were always well timed. There was no annoying one.

Well, it was suprising. Not-David Tennant watches too. They'd be pretty happy.

Espeon is a brilliant Pokémon. It goes around saving the universe with a Dialga. Or well, at least on my version anyway.

Why do you use the same picture in yourself in your avatar and signature?

I use the same image because I think having two different images of myself would be vane.

I don't conform to trends. I set the trends.

Back
Top Bottom