• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ASK DAVID TENNANT

I'm American, and I don't watch BBC, so I have absolutely no idea what anyone here is talking about. Have you been in any popular American movies/shows, Mr. Tennant?

I'm American, and I don't watch BBC, so I have absolutely no idea what anyone here is talking about. Have you been in any popular American movies/shows, Mr. Tennant?

You've... never heard of Dr. Who?

Seriously?

No joke?

*Liptremble*

Oh god "David".... WTF IS UP WITH TCoD?!?!?
No, just kidding. It's kinda amusing actually :D
So my question: How the fuck do you look so young when you're pretty old?

Oooh David, I don't watch the BBC or anything (or Dr. Who), but...

I think you're pretty cute-looking, from that picture. <3

Anyways, question~ What is this "Dr. Who" about?

I repeat:

You've... never heard of Dr. Who?

Seriously?

No joke?

*Liptremble*

I'll try to explain.

Dr. Who is basically about this guy called the Doctor, who is one of the last Time Lords (A race of super-intelligent thingamajigs (That's a real word according to Firefox!) that can freely travel through space and time). He, currently played by David Tennant, goes around the universe, usually with a female human companion, generally saving people. He has various arch-enemies, such as Daleks (Google image it). Oh, if they ever change the actor, they pass it off by having the Doctor 'die', but he's sort of immortal so if he dies he just regenerates a new body (Ie. The body of the new actor).

I don't know everything about it though, so I'd suggest Wikipedia.

Oh, I see. So that's what this is all about~

Well there, Mr. David Tennant, I guess you have your work cut out for you! He answered my question for you. But I'm not letting you get off so easy.

What is the meaning of life? And don't you dare say 42.

Wait, was that question directed at Espeon David?

If so... apologies.

They're all brilliant. Oh, well, except maybe that Sylvester McCoy. He only gets a fantastic. The others were brilliant!

you proved yourself an imposter within the first few posts >:( nice going there

Shiny Jiggly, you were always out of the loop. Don't hurt yourself thinking.

Eeveon25, just look it up. Here.

Person with the somewhat irritating avatar, it's a secret. Obviously.

Arylett, I do drive a hybrid car and set a good example to children, if that helps answer your question? I mean, certainly bettering the yonger generations by setting a good example is a good part of life?

opaltiger, if I told you that was sarcasm about Mr. McCoy? Everyone knows I like him just as mkuch as the others!

ArtificialFlavour, watch it or not-David Tennant shall eat your nervous system.

Wosrt Username Ever, it's a forum thread?

opaltiger, if I told you that was sarcasm about Mr. McCoy? Everyone knows I like him just as mkuch as the others!

you are still doing it wrong ;;

so, tell me about that vase scene in casanova.

So, David, who do you reckon will be next to don an avatar depicting some celebrity or another, claim to be said person, and invite others to ask them things?

That's not fair, I've had an idea for an ask Link thread for ages, where since he doesn't speak I get random quotes from other Zelda characters and answer questions with them :(

Hey, David, do you know everything that the Doctor knows?
It seems as if you're answering some questions from his perspective.

Back
Top Bottom