• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Assassin's Creed III

Black Yoshi

look at that PUNGENT KILLSTICK.
AssassinsCreed3_boxart.jpg

I must say, this looks like it's going to be the best one, and not because it's in America (Although that is fun for me).

For those who don't know, Connor (AKA Ratohnhaké:ton, pronounced Ra-doon-ha-gay-doo) is the child of a Mohawk woman and a British Soldier. He has a deep-rooted desire to root out tyranny and injustice, and while the game has a great deal of focus on the American Revolutionary War, the conflict of Templars to Assassins is still there. And it isn't totally one sided, where British are templars and Americans are Assassins (because that would be dumb).

Watch the trailer right here!

I'm so excited. Also, tomahawk!

Even if it were one sided, it could work. Like, the assassins try to make a templar-free country or something, but we already know from the previous games that that totally didn't work.

Anywho, it looks good. Though I'm not too sure about the hood. I know it's for marketing purposes but I really hope it doesn't become one of those things we have to ignore, because I highly doubt being the only person wearing a hood like that is going to make you inconspicuous.

Connor is NOT HOW YOU SPELL THE NAME NO ashjfaghaugahk

Sorry. But that is so annoying :(
It comes from the Irish Conor, or Conaire, or Conchobhar. Connor is insulting to Conors.
(Back to relevance)
I gave up on all of the AC games since Brotherhood, but I'll probably buy this. It's a series ender, I think, so that's fantastic, and it's sure to be awesome and plotty. And I like the hood, the hood is cool, and blending totally works no matter what.

Back
Top Bottom