• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ATTACK OF THE MIRRORMEN [MIRRORMEN VICTORY]

Re: ATTACK OF THE MIRRORMEN

No, the problem was that anyone who pointed out I was an alien was obviously an innocent; you would never knowingly nominate an activated alien. Only a mirrorman could know about my activation.
...are you braindead? Walker posted a retraction once you blatantly stated that you were the activated alien.

...oh yeah, he did. Whoops.

Either way, as I did point out earlier: I think that having a 10/14 majority means I die. At least, that's how opal plays.

WITHDRAW HEY EVERYBODY LET'S ABSTAIN SO KAM DOESN'T WIN

You slipped up there. There's still time.

Quoting MafiaWiki:

Generally speaking, a majority of votes by the group (which does include anti-Town elements, but they may be forced to vote for teammates to hide themselves, or may vote against another type of scum with impunity) will cause the lynch of a player, and the Game Moderator will post a Death Scene that (usually) includes that player's role and/or faction.

A majority was indeed reached and I therefore would be dead under these rules.

yeah, but TES hasn't posted yet, so, since the majority have withdrawn their vote, we're assuming we still have time to abstain.

I suppose that abstaining would be the best thing to do for now, seeing as not everyone might be on in time to withdraw, so we might at least tie it.

I like how the deciding factor between an alien victory and an abstaining vote comes down to when Snorlax chose to come online.

And that's precisely why that rule is in place: to prevent situations like this.

Abstain

I guess this is technically my fault, so if he wins anyway, you guys can blame me.

Yes, I was being cocky. Doesn't negate the fact that I lost due to random chance.

Let's abstain, then. See what happens.

>admit to being active alien
>people withdraw their votes for you
>"goddamn random chance"

okay bro

Waitwaitwait. What if this is just a ploy and kam is trying to get us to abstain so he won't be killed? what if he's not an activated alien?

however, it would be safer to abstain rather than potentially kill an activated alien and lose.

Alright, that was stupid of me, I'll admit; I did not check the rules for this and it turns out I am wrong! Ahaha, very silly of me. Well, at least I fooled you for a moment.

To be honest? Even if I did win for god-knows-why I'd probably just reveal myself so that the game could continue. This is too fun to end on Day 1! If anything, I'm sorry we couldn't have an actual discussion today.

...so, I would indeed like to be killed off. Mirror Master, please do take note.

So, alright. Abstaining!

(Also, I'm not debunking the possibility that this was all just a super-hoax and I'm actually a Mirrorman claiming to be Cthulu to not die.)

(Also, I'm not debunking the possibility that this was all just a super-hoax and I'm actually a Mirrorman claiming to be Cthulu to not die.)

I don't believe that because I saw your VM to Butterfree.
*is taking this way to seriously*

Never in these games have I been so happy about being hesitant to vote. (Also, reading all those reactions at once caused me to laugh hard enough to prevent posting this for a solid minute.)

Anyway, now we're left with the pickle of who to vote for. See, I'd vote for one of the six that didn't give Kammington the majority, except one of those six was obviously me. So...lynch one of the other five? Or, well, there's not really enough time now, is there...eh, voting Emerald Espeon for funsies.

Back
Top Bottom