• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Attacks and Abilities Guide

Grass King

Only ones that would still make sense for its new form. Mew -> caterpie wouldn't leave you with very many attack options (neither psychic nor aura sphere would probably work), but if you went Mew -> gyarados or something you could still use surf, thunder, that sort of thing (but again not psychic or aura sphere).

blazheirio889

Yes.

In the games, if memory doesn't fail me, multiple Stockpiling means multiple boosts to defense and special defense, up until 3+ each. Does that somehow apply to Stockpile in ASB?

Yes, you can stockpile up to +3 defense and special defense, which is lost immediately after you spit up or swallow.

How are the multiple boosts handled? Is it 1+ per usage of Stockpile before Spit up or Swallow is used, or the boost varies with the amount Stockpiled?

Metallica Fanboy

+1 per stockpile, regardless of amount.

Kam

It's hard for you to calm mind once you've already been taunted, but it can help to prevent you from becoming taunted or reduce the severity of taunt's effects.

In Sunny Day's description, it says that Thunder's accuracy is reduced to 30%. You do mean 50%, right?

And onto my actual question: is Synchronize affected by Safeguard? I swear this has been answered before, but I can't find it...

In Sunny Day's description, it says that Thunder's accuracy is reduced to 30%. You do mean 50%, right?
Sure.

And onto my actual question: is Synchronize affected by Safeguard? I swear this has been answered before, but I can't find it...
A thread search worked just fine for me. The answer is no.

Depends on your interpretation. Obviously you wouldn't be able to do anything non-damaging with it; if you think that it would disrupt a pokémon's concentration such that they wouldn't even be able to mimic a damaging attack, then yes.

Will Roar affect a Pokemon with Inner Focus as its ability? I'm not 100% sure, since Roar's effects technically aren't classified as flinching.

Mmm, interesting question. I imagine that roar wouldn't affect a pokemon with inner focus, no.

Does the Big Root increase the health regained by Leech Seed? It does so in the games, I believe.

A Pokémon with Klutz wouldn't be able to benefit from holding an exp share, lucky egg or other item with a non-battle effect, correct?

Should a Pokémon use Facade in its sleep through Sleep Talk, does it inflict regular damage or boosted damage?

Facade, unlike Guts, Marvel Scale and Quick Feet, is unaffected by sleep, so sleep talking it on its own would not double its base damage. If the user was also poisoned, burned or paralyzed, however, then yes, the doubled base damage would apply.

Back
Top Bottom