• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Closed Bakun 'n' Stuff

Nope

hopefully back??
Pronoun
any
SHOP IS CLOSED UNTIL I HAVE FINISHED THE CURRENT REQUESTS!
Brought to you by the shift key.
SmeowthPlushie2.png

"Welcum to meh spryte shopp!"

Yeah, I do sprite requests, any you can think of, except these:

Chao
Pixelovers
Big scratches (100x100+)
Trophies (Unless they're for some kind of contest, but I don't make them for people for no reason)
Banners
Skeletons

If you want to request anything, give me a detailed description of how you want it, especially if it's a scratch or fakemon, or if it's something really simple, just give me the needed information.

DarkShinyPikachu.png
Revamp21Sucune2.png
Shayminotherforme.png
MewtwoShadowBall.png
RiotheLucizel.png
CharlietheCharugia.png
Splice15Ainix.png
PixeloverSmallLugiaVersion2.png
Angel1Larvitar.png
TrophieGoldTyranitar.png
Omnidrag.png
Shukaku_Possessed_Lucario_by_LinnCastillan.png

Rules laytar. Nao requestz.

Last edited:
*sees the Smeargle/Meowth*
It's a Smeowth!

Anyways, on another place, before I even knew of TCoD in my early spriting days, I saw a Smeowth like yours 'cept it had a pawprint under its foot. Might that have been you? Itg was so ling ago I forget where, but... meh.

Oh, and can I have a Clone of Umbreon and Lucario? Thanks!

Yep, that was mine :3 I have it in my folders still.

I'm on them!

EDIT: Oh yeah, do you want sprites from DP or Platinum?

Uuhm... That's a pixelover, actually, and if you look at my list of stuff I don't do requests on pixelovers :/

But you're not requesting a pixelover :P

So what pose? Any specific colours?

Oh, and clones done!
CloneLucario.png
CloneUmbreon.png

Unfortunatly I can't transparentise them on the computer I sprite on :/

Hmm, something cute... maybe sitting down, with its arms folded in front of it, its head tilted slightly down and to the side, with its top fangs showing, as if it's staring curiously at something on the ground, its wings spread, and its tail curled around it on the ground... but just as long as it's cute ^^.

Can you make a clone sableye and a clone Groudon? Also a devamp Heatran (using the Pt sprite) Thanks! Awesome sprites. There is so much I want to request but I had to restrict myself, have my gold award. A appreciation virus.
24464qt.jpg

@Kali - I had some problems with the pose (Couldn't make it look right and cute at the same time) so I drew two poses on paper I think looked cute.
The first one was almost like the one you wanted, but looking straight at the "camera", you could say, with a cute expression, tilting it's head, and flying in the air, rubbing it's right hand with it's left and it's tail to the right (our view) and feets dangling.

The second one you see from the left, and it's standing on all fours sniffing the ground. It's wings are laid down against it's back.

I personally like the second one better, but the first one is cute too... I dunno, I'll get my dad to scan them so that you can see later.

@Mewtwo - I can make them again, I don't mind.

@DarkArmour - Thank you very much, I'll get onto your sprites right away, since I have to scan and pixelover Kali's Flygon and wait for Mewtwo to report if she wants me to do clones for the Platinum sprites of Lucario and Umbreon again.

And here you go~:

CloneGroudon.png
CloneSableye.png

The Groudon was difficult since it already had the lines and stuff, so I remade the "mask" and added some lines to the stomach and circles on the palms.

Devamp7Heatran.png

Moar requests?

I'll request a Type-two devamp of that Heatran, If you can.

Type-two is when you remake it to the size and style of the RSE games, right?

And here you go~:

CloneGroudon.png
CloneSableye.png

The Groudon was difficult since it already had the lines and stuff, so I remade the "mask" and added some lines to the stomach and circles on the palms.

Devamp7Heatran.png

Moar requests?

You deserve that gold award, well done and thank you.

A Victreebell clone and do something impressive and imaginative with a scizor?

I'll do them later today or tomorrow, DarkArmour. And thank you :D

Here's your resize, Kai:
Devamp7Heatran2.png

Hmm...so much to request...
May I have an angelic Dragonair, a devilish Igglybuff, and a baby Dustox, please? Sorry if it's too much to request.

Yesyes, I would like you to remake them in Platinum~

And also, retype Umbreon to be psychic, please.

I seez babeh?

Lesee, howsabout a baby pikachu like with a diaper and a pacifier and all that. Not like a pichu, though.

Hmm...so much to request...
May I have an angelic Dragonair, a devilish Igglybuff, and a baby Dustox, please? Sorry if it's too much to request.
I'll see what I can do ;)

Yesyes, I would like you to remake them in Platinum~

And also, retype Umbreon to be psychic, please.
Yesh, request noted.

I seez babeh?

Lesee, howsabout a baby pikachu like with a diaper and a pacifier and all that. Not like a pichu, though.
"Not like a Pichu"... Also noted.

TO DO LIST:
Scratch Flygon
Some kind of Scizor edit
Angel Dragonair
Devil Igglybuff
Baby Dustox
Clone Lucario
Clone Umbreon
Umbreon typechange to psychic
Baby Pikachu

Ze Shoppe iz closed until I have finished these requests.

Here you have your Angel Dragonair and Devil Igglybuff:
Angel2Dragonair.png
Devil2Igglybuff.png

Also, I'm having a hard time finding something to do with the Scizor, DarkArmour, so could you maybe give me a hint of what you want it to be?

TO DO LIST:
Scratch Flygon
Some kind of Scizor edit
Baby Dustox
Clone Lucario
Clone Umbreon
Umbreon typechange to psychic
Baby Pikachu

Back
Top Bottom