• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Bank of TCoD

Status
Not open for further replies.
And yeah, you and your alt account are banned.

Hey Negrek,

Do you mean me and Turbler ???
I'm Turbler's dad, we have 2 separate accounts, and 2 separate computers.
If you look at our IP's they would be the same because we use a home network, connected to a router that is connected to our ISP. This makes our IP's look the same, but I can guarantee you we are 2 different people, with 2 different accounts.
I'll just say he's less than 16, and I'm more than 40 (cough cough), however we both like pokemon. We both played the TCG and were quite successful. Hope that clears things up if you have any concerns, please let me know.

If this isn't regarding us and our IPs, please disregard this post.

You, your IP's, and the fact that it says that if you're going to have IP issues you need to tell me before doing anything with the accounts.

Really, I'm sorry. I didn't read the rules, and it looks like I should have.
My son asked me to setup an account so the he could battle me in the ASP, because basically he knows that he will likely kick my butt since it's more anime style, and he's better at the video games than I am, however I can hold my own with him when it come to the TCG.
He's instructed me on the posts I need to do to get my account, and buy the Pokemon. He was getting ticked off at me about not buying the Pokemon tonight, so I told him I would spend the time with him tonight, so that he could walk me through how to buy the Pokemon.
He likely didn't know about our IPs being the same, even if he did read the rules about.
I really hope that you won't ban us, I know he really enjoys posting on the site. If you would like I can email you a picture of us together at our computers or something, or can you please let me know if there is something else I can do so that you won't ban us ??

Thanks very much !!

I'm not talking about banning you from the forums, just from this game. In any case, if you wish to discuss this further, PM me; the bank thread is not the place for this discussion.

Paychecks

Bank Staff: $10 Each

Kusarigmaitachi
Walker

Team Approvers: $5 Each

Chiropter
Kratos Aurion
Kusarigamaitachi

New Species Approvers: $10 Each

Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.