• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Being Human

Phantom

Uh, I didn't do it.
Anyone here watch it? Specifically the UK version since the US version is terrible. I am soooo excited for the season finale!!

I watch it :D I absolutely hate the US version they ruined it so much }:| I prefer the UK version, by a lot. I can't wait to see the finale :D

Last edited:
You need to see the UK one. The characters are soooo much better. George is simply adorable.. plus the UK one is about to finish season 3 so there is so much more to love.

I haven't watched past series two and I'm like omg this is awesome <333

(mind you I have a bit of a thing for russell tovey so.)

Tovey will forever be Alonso....

But the last episode left my brain in pieces on the floor! Everything was like HOLY CRAP!!

Mitchell getting found out, Nina getting stabbed by Herric, who was just going to leave her, well I guess he did show her mercy since she might survive but still that arse head. George being totally out of the loop! Annie basically betraying Mitchell in the end! WTF ANNIE? WHHHHHY? I mean I know Mitchell killed 20 people but seriously! Now his pictures going to get taken! mmmmmmgmrhrhgfmsjfngfmmmmmmfhgh

Last edited:
This deserves a double post, the finale... what you make of it? My response, as how I was sitting in front of my tv... O_o

MITCHELL NO! What the hell was that? AND WHAT WAS WITH THE CREEPY SONGS? FIVE SIX PUT DOWN STICKS?

Back
Top Bottom