• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Calling all spriters!

Meep, that sounds fun XD
I mean, the being in a house in the game.
And... I could have...
I don't know what I'd have, but it would be cute!

Okay everyone, if you contribute something good to the game you can have something ingame, like yourself as a sprite, your own legend or myth, secrets you want ingame and other things. Of course there can't be loads of unique sprites and so on so there's only a limited number of spaces, so contribute something significant such as pokemon, ideas and anything else.:grin:

I have some spriting ability, and I will be glad to help. Ingame, I would like to be trainer who pops up every-so-often. Say, before the league, random routes, after the league in a certain route, etc.

I'm-a gonna dig through my files and try to find anything that may be of use to you.

Ooo... I'm totally gonna help :D

After I finish a scratch I'll start on your pokies :3

Ok, I have here a Kiwi bird.
picture.php

And me in FRLG size.
picture.php

i checked out butterfree's spriting guide when i was four. i know how to sprite. may i brush up on the shading of roptryx? it looks a bit out of place.

o.o

I live in New Zealand too

Where do you guys live?

And, I'll try contributing a few things toο.

Me too. I'll try to help by scratching simple Pokemon, like baby Pokemon or something. *strains to think of an idea because I want to be ingame*

WOOHOO I managed to make that Ghost/flying Fantail-thing and be happy with it. \o/
256b43n.gif

EDIT: and the Psychic/flying Tui, though it looks more like a starling or something.
34obms8.gif

(Adnan: I live in Wellington)

Last edited:
i know this is a spriting thread, but you will need music. i am many things one f them is a composer. however, i need to know all areas (routes, caves,buildings, towns) to make music for them. i need a breif description, that is.

by the way, i need to know how you get the attachment thing to work. it always says it fails, nd it always fails, and i have an exelent picture for the female hero.

Hi. I think I can help making new Pokemon for you... But I'm a bit inexperienced. I'm gonna try making something and post it here. I would really like to help you out! Also, I'm not great, but I can help with mapping.

Back
Top Bottom