• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Calling all spriters!

And here's a smaller Pinslor.

picture.php

It just barely fit.

I'll try to get at least one more scratch for you today.

DDDDD:

I'll make a better sprite of Funbit for FR/LG! I'll put it in this thread when I'm done.

Pluschu.jpg
here it is! My made in 3 minutes and now half an hour old sprite. I need to shrink the edges, though.... *opens Paint*

And the evo, Vambite.

Vambite.png

It's bigger than Funbit, even though the sprite is smaller. To make it fit, I had to have it curve its wings in a lot. So, enjoy.

Oh, and fix Funbit so that it's made by me, not XDragonFireX.

XDragonFireX = Yeah dino pokemon are what I need now and the NZ animals I posted pics of a few posts back.

Cryptica = Yeah, sorry about that, I realised I did straight after I wrote it, it's already been changed.

Okay, thanks.

I have Phantire or Fantire, however you want to spell it. It's a snake-like Fire/Ghost stand-alone.

Phantire.png

One more Pokemon. Even a Dino Pokemon this time. I call it Spintrodon and it's based on a Dimetrodon.

picture.php

Type: Dragon/Ground

He looks great, I was thinking it would be great to have a Kangaskhan family, like the Nidoran family where you a baby girl and a baby boy and then the girl evolves into the normal female kangaskhan and the boy evolve into a new male kangaskhan and the male and female kangaskhans can breed and you ramdomly get either the male or female baby. What does everyone think?

Back
Top Bottom