• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Calvinball 2019: The Days Are Just Packed

Oh noooooooooooooooooo I left for a day and I'm scumbait now :((((((((((

he is a colossal doofus whom probably said some proposal like "make rnp a bowl of porridge who becomes deadified come end of day "

Haha yeah you're right except for the deadified part

I refuse to say what the porridge means because I think its more funny that way but I will tell you that its nothing bad, I promise. If you don't believe me then that's unfortunate for me I guess since I don't really have any way to prove that right now but at the end of the day phase Phoenix is gonna be totally unscathed and I know that because I didn't do anything bad to him (unless you lynch him because I think we're doing that now or some dayvig 360 noscopes him or some other tragic unforseen event occurs)

Oh yeah lynch vote stuff

Uhhhhhhhhhh I abstain because the only suspicious person in this game right now is me and obviously I can't vote for myself

damn I hope I don't die this seems like a fun game

Oh yeah I was the guy who said no using the letter t last night. I thought that would be pretty quirky but I didn't expect the Olde Englishe thing to come into play too and the both of those in tandem made it really hard to say crap so that was my bad, sorry guys.

that is a better designation than dead so take what you have
yeah i think so too

anyway uhhhhh I think thats all. I'm less busy now so I'll be on more frequently-ish to answer any questions, accusations, demands, and what have you.

Wow im 10 posts away from getting Butterfree rank. i think thats pretty spicy of me.

hmph. vote: panini, then. vote will be retracted when theirs is

This actually makes me want to retract my vote even less.

I'm clearly not the (one?) mafia remaining, if I was I could just have let you mislynch Stryke instead of prolonging the day for no reason. Butterfree also has credibility for successfully peeking and killing mafia!Chem and has peeked me as town today (presumably through proposal to answer qva indirectly)

Do you actually believe I'm scum? If not why use your vote to try and intimidate me instead of voting the person you believe is?

he is a colossal doofus whom probably said some proposal like "make rnp a bowl of porridge who becomes deadified come end of day " (i dunno much calvin and hobbes)

second reasoning for yr suspicion of me: 's very easy, avoiding one specific rune. if you look, i avoided said cursed rune in my message i'm composing as we speak.

's easy.
mad lad

srsly tho like i'd rather neither of us get lynched so i'm gonna make the first move and hope you follow suit: retract vote

She said bomb emoji X emoji so I assume that means she's denying that, although obviously I suppose everything I relay to you as her saying has to be taken with a grain of salt (not that I see why she would lie about that specifically)

Why do you think she got killed for meme? The gif thing only started today, at the start of which she was already dead.

oh

ok that's just because i can't read

except panini isn't here and i'm getting antsy so vote:panini unless they come back before end of phase

Final Votes

RedneckPhoenix (1):
Panini (#76)
Panini (1): RedneckPhoenix (#92)
No Lynch (1): Stryke
Not voting: qva, Hiikaru, Butterfree

With the voters still split on who to execute today, the lynch randomizes onto... nobody. The sun sets and the town’s citizens head to sleep for the night, some happy to have escaped death for the moment and some grumbling about the anticlimactic outcome.

It is now Night 2, proposal phase. 48 hours for night actions.

Back
Top Bottom