• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Calvinball 2019: The Days Are Just Packed

Extending the proposal phase because I haven't received all actions. Gonna give this a flexible deadline since I understand this is a busy time for some of you - send in actions as soon as you can and I'll update at this time when I've received all of them, which should be in 1-2 days.

It’s still Night 2, all conditions have been sent. Giving 48 hours to accept/reject them, so expect the day to begin late Friday night/Saturday morning!

Sorry again for the delay. I received all the responses needed, so Night 2 results will be sent out and Day 3 will begin at 10 pm PDT today / 1 am EDT Sunday / 7 am CEST Sunday.

5.jpg

After a restless night, the townspeople find another of their number - the dragonfly of free margarine - dead, and associated with the same devious activities as the other two. Meanwhile, their body from the last night seems to have returned from the dead, with no signs of her previous slain state.

Butterfree was Mafia.

Eifie is alive.

There were 6 Town alive at the beginning of the game. There are 4 Town alive right now.

In the night, RedneckPhoenix, Stryke, and Butterfree were eliminated from the dodgeball game. Remaining in the dodgeball game are qva, Panini, and Hiikaru.

It is now Day 3! 96 hours for day discussion.

I AM A WOLF TRYING TO GET MY WOLF BUDDY TOWNCRED BY VOTING FOR HIM FOR S
STUPID REASONS

JUST SO YOU ALL KNOW

i have some information to share later. busy weekend though. would prefer to reread first.

has anyone not flipped mafia yet?

Back
Top Bottom