• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Calvinball 2019: The Days Are Just Packed

I can not express enough how excruciatingly hard it is to communicate exclusively via emoji

Where are the other three eggs

Me and Butterfree and Hiikaru can putz around all we want but frankly afaic me and Butterfree are conf town (barring Bfree getting converted of course) and Hikaru's probably town I think? So wherefore art thou

We're coming up on 2/3rds of the way through the phase and I still know nothing

Vote: qva because I can and I want to hear from her

Let's get the juices flowing people!!!!!!

i have been designated as a bowl of porridge, apparently. that is literally all my message said. if i were any closer to what it said i'd have to copy/paste it

stryke cuz he hasnt answered to his accusations (and also he likes to be a quiet mafia) but mostly the porridge

hi. sorry for deadness, i've had company for the past month and a half and it's been pretty hectic.

i have pretty much no idea what's going on and don't really have any valuable information to share, sorry. i was responsible for the Olde English thing. that's pretty much all i have to offer, in this game and also in general.

i feel like the flips so far must be kind of bastardy, but i'm tentatively trusting panini for now due to butterfree vouching for her, so if it's true that eifie sort of confirmed that she was a wolf, then. uh. big shrugs my guy. also, since chem can talk, you'd think he'd want to clear himself now if he was town, unless there's some kind of deeper fuckery going on there. so maybe there really are three wolves?

also wtf is the porridge thing.

oh, another thing. i asked keldeo last night if there were any power roles in this game (it pertained to my proposal) and he said no. then he clarified here. with that said, butterfree, how do you know panini is good?

i have been designated as a bowl of porridge, apparently. that is literally all my message said. if i were any closer to what it said i'd have to copy/paste it

stryke cuz he hasnt answered to his accusations (and also he likes to be a quiet mafia) but mostly the porridge

that is a better designation than dead so take what you have

hi. sorry for deadness, i've had company for the past month and a half and it's been pretty hectic.

i have pretty much no idea what's going on and don't really have any valuable information to share, sorry. i was responsible for the Olde English thing. that's pretty much all i have to offer, in this game and also in general.

i feel like the flips so far must be kind of bastardy, but i'm tentatively trusting panini for now due to butterfree vouching for her, so if it's true that eifie sort of confirmed that she was a wolf, then. uh. big shrugs my guy. also, since chem can talk, you'd think he'd want to clear himself now if he was town, unless there's some kind of deeper fuckery going on there. so maybe there really are three wolves?

also wtf is the porridge thing.

The reasoning re: the number of wolves does make sense, I still doubt we started with 3 given that we would be Mylo on day 1 but it's true both of them neglecting to fight against their flip is weird, unless I missed something Eifie tried to say to me in emoji. Maybe Eifie made a proposal last night the price of which was death?

I have no idea how relevant this is but last night I tried to protect Butterfree so if the NK is indeed missing and wasn't just reflected back at Eifie that might be why.

I'm kind of satisfied by qva's response, I know I've been quasi bamboozled by her before but it seems genuine enough for now so I guess I'll unvote

I'm not really sure what the best thing to do here is to be honest
I've been travelling all day today so my brain is kind of fried

Panini's closest thing as possible to a reads list:

Butterfree (but most likely target if a conversion DID occur bc of solid D1 towncred)

Hiikaru
Qva

RNP
Stryke

I guess let's resolve Stryke tonight and I can hem and haw RNP tomorrow instead if I'm still alive

It's hard to sort on the interactions we have so far

Actually you know what

Turning someone into porridge seems kind of silly but not really like a priority proposal for a wolf that has lost their friends. I think I'm going to Vote:RedneckPhoenix instead because I think it was kind of suspicious yesterday how he seemed very prepared to avoid the letter t whereas the rest of us kind of got caught off guard and the penalty for that was death

Actually you know what

Turning someone into porridge seems kind of silly but not really like a priority proposal for a wolf that has lost their friends. I think I'm going to Vote:RedneckPhoenix instead because I think it was kind of suspicious yesterday how he seemed very prepared to avoid the letter t whereas the rest of us kind of got caught off guard and the penalty for that was death

I meant to write "Penalty for that was missing your vote"

Current Votes

Stryke (1): RedneckPhoenix (#68)
RedneckPhoenix (1): Panini (#76)
Not voting: qva, Stryke, Hiikaru, Butterfree

With a tie vote, granting 24 hours extension for discussion and submitting targets for the Dodgeball event. If the tie is not broken, the lynch will be randomized.

Actually you know what

he is a colossal doofus whom probably said some proposal like "make rnp a bowl of porridge who becomes deadified come end of day " (i dunno much calvin and hobbes)

second reasoning for yr suspicion of me: 's very easy, avoiding one specific rune. if you look, i avoided said cursed rune in my message i'm composing as we speak.

's easy.

Back
Top Bottom