• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Calvinball Mafia

It did go through, Wargle. I have the reply I sent you in my outbox.

Also that is the cutest thing.

Ah, I didn't get a reply. Darn server trying to screw me.

baby+dachs.jpg

So is the puppy thing someone's proposal or does Light really like dogs?

I could have done something productive with my proposal last night, but all I really wanted out of this game was to see pictures of puppies...

tumblr_n69g2y4zAI1sn75h6o1_500.jpg
PUPPIES

I guess it was Eifie's proposal, if she's not lying - idk why she would though.

tentative abstain since no one seems to want to lynch?

cooper-the-australian-shepherd-1_53020_2010-12-20_w450.jpg

posting just to ward off any suspicion, ah

abstaining is practically a tradition on the first day of mafia games but I won't vote yet in the hopes that someone else has something useful to say?

images

double trouble~!

also, I have a pickaxe! Her name is Hilda, and she's my companion cube that can protect me from harm! c: and I totally did not rip off a The Walking Dead game's character's weapon, shush your mouth

tumblr_n578ayDOM11rc7zl1o5_400.gif

ah... puppies. come on, who else but me would submit this kind of proposal?

tumblr_mwp4qbKiM21s8mgkyo2_500.jpg

Umm... I guess I meant [ HIDE] or something. I totally forgot to preview. uv or someone, could you fix that for me... :D

So, wait, we just post pictures of puppies?

This is a weird mafia.

So... aside from puppies being cute and all... why are we posting them? I mean, if someone made this a suggestion or whatever, why? I mean, just to be cute? But it cost us an innocent, I mean, I see no other reason why Superbird died, he didn't post a puppy and he's dead now. So why make something just for the purpose of being cute that can cost us innocents?

So I'm either thinking this is scummy or that it was Light making his half of the deal the, "only if x happens" sort of thing. But I don't think this is an entirely bastard-y mafia.

My action was just to cover my ass so that I didn't die. I wasn't thinking as creatively as puppies... wish I had.

adorable_puppy_with_a_shoelace-4893.jpg

How are we ever gonna narrow it down to our three favorite puppies?

Maybe we should say everyone can vote for up to 5-6? Let's make it 6.

Attachments

• cutepuppy4.jpg
    cutepuppy4.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 129
I'm sorry, Phantom, do you have a problem with puppies? Especially this puppy?

tumblr_m8jom4OV6T1qab8zco1_500.png

Are you insinuating that you could live a life without this photo of one puppy dressed as two puppies carrying a present?!

(Who knows if Superbird was innocent, anyway? Who knows anything at all? The one constant in this life is puppies.)

Can we vote for puppies now? :D I can't decide which of my puppies to vote for...

(Who knows if Superbird was innocent, anyway? Who knows anything at all?)

If you read my post, I was assuming innocent. This whole puppies thing seems really scummy. I mean, what innocent would make conditions like that?

poor-stuck-puppy1.jpg

I vote for my puppy... ^ this puppy.

So light, can you give us a hint (or an outright explanation) of the 'prize'

Do all the winners get a prize?

If yes, is it the same prize for all?

cute-animals-shiba-inu-puppy-dog-sleeping-bunny-rabbit-pics.jpg

You'll have to find out.

I, for one, am voting for Eifie's puppy with stuffed animal on blue blanket, Wargle's first one, MF's dead Superbird, and my most recent doggie splashing through water.

Should MF or I win the vote, we will not take up one of the three winner slots.

cute-dog-puppy-wallpaper-hd-1-4-s-307x512.jpg

I will second the vote for my puppy on the blue blanket! And Light's post #11. And Light's post #28. Wait, I can't let Light win... but... puppies... ;;

tumblr_n0e06swPAf1r0qrjjo1_500.jpg

Ah... puppies.

I vote post number 26, 25, and 10.

Light's and MF's were good, but they're not in the vote sao I exscluded you guys. Sorry :p

I put up a Shiba Inu puppy but here is full on Doge

tumblr_mv4rhqp8mr1rtqthio4_500.jpg

I vote post nos. 9, 11, 12, 13, 22, 24. puppies, man.

tumblr_n4sn1lCymU1sf275po1_500.jpg

Phantom, I don't really see how the puppy thing is scummy? Superbird's alignment is unknown anyway so - it is more likely that he was innocent than he was mafia but we can't make any assumptions. You could propose to bring him back and/or reveal his alignment or even only bring him back if his alignment is innocent (worded more carefully, but that'd probably get a very heavy condition.)

tumblr_m4nomtJ4FO1rne38uo1_500.jpg

also uh Light would I be penalized if I were to, say, post multiple pictures of puppies in one post because technically it said /a/ picture not /exactly one/ picture? Or post fictional puppies/nonphotographs of puppies because "picture" and not "photograph"? [/yayexactwording]

This seems to have died, and it's been five days. We haven't gotten a majority, so there just won't be as many wins. And now, for the prize...

Eifie and Wargle win. I win twice.

Thanks Eifie.

Go to sleep, everyone.

puppy-sleeping-habits.jpg

48 hours for proposals.

I didn't mention yesterday that Eifie and Wargle can still win again with their faction. So there you go.

The people woke up again the next morning to find that once again, no one had died.

~2 days or so for discussion.

Back
Top Bottom