• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open [CAN GET VIOLENT] Pokémon Warriors

Re: [CAN GET VIOLENT] Pokémon Warriors

"Ok,come on everyone!" shouted Silver to the others.

I'm sorry guys, this RP is just too ridiculous for me. :| I'm going to have to drop out.

((Terry's not level 43. Plus, we already told you that Regigigas has no Rocket Form. AAAALSO.... you can't learn a move just by saying something.))

Despite all this, Avalon followed Terry into the base. "This is very odd..." he said. "How can we meet a Regigigas and a shiny Mew in thirty seconds, plus how can Regigigas have a Sky Forme?"

Vik followed Avalon and nodded. She was tired from the fight, and her wing was hurt from the rocks. The Farfetch'd squawked, "My wing hurts!"

Terry asked the Farfetch'd if it wanted to learn a move. Then he asked the others because Terry did it to learn Hydro Pump.

"No thanks," Vik replieed, "I'm fine. I prefer levelling up to learn moves."

Avalon shook his head, which was himself. "What could I learn besides what I already know? It's a great move set, if you ask me."

"I'd rather not." said Silver ready to go back to the base.

"Okay. I'll sell them for some swords." Terry said. "Let's get to bed. Night Night!" It was 10pm.

"Why?" Terry asked. "The guards won't let you out. And the medicine hasn't arrived yet. It's too dangerous."

"I'll stay here." Onnanako said. "But I'm a ghost, so I have to stay up."

((Medicine??))
"Yawn. It is pretty late." said Silver curling her tail.

I'm going to quit this RP. I'm sorry, but two legendaries withing seconds? Regigigas Sky Forme? No thank you. A little odd for my tastes. Sorry. (I've only made two RP posts anyway, so I don't think I'll be missed too much)

"Oh, hi!" Sasha said. "Sorry for being away so long, but I had...important stuff to do. Well, anyway, I think I'll stay up a bit longer."

"Okay. Some members quit, so we have to try harder!" said Terry the next morning. Suddenly, a Shinx came in saying he needed some rare berries for his mum's birthday! "Okay, Shinx, just wait for an hour! We'll be back!" he announced. "Let's go, guys!"

Onnanako followed. Rare berries?! What are rare berries?!

Vik followed Terry with her onion in her mouth. This is less difficult, but still fun! she thought.

Avalon followed Terry. He accidentally Crunched the ground when he tripped, but got back up and continued forward.

Back
Top Bottom