• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open [CAN GET VIOLENT] Pokémon Warriors

Re: [CAN GET VIOLENT] Pokémon Warriors

((Never mind, then.))
Vik was distracted by something shiny on the ground. "I found something!" she called.

((We have the berries already))
"Let me see. Wow, it's a Sun Stone!" A Sunkern came along, and Terry evolved it. "Let's go home."

"We're sure finding a lot of stuff," Vik commented. "Is this Rarity Island or something?"

OOC: Terry T, Cryptica and I will be gone from Monday to Wednesday or so. Just wanted to let you know.

((Me too, internet closure, Saturday for a week. Maybe I can use a public one in town))

Terry started heading back home, but the bridge (wooden) collapsed. It was too deep for a Totodile. "HELP!" he screamed, but he resurfaced, and got caught in a current that swept him home.

Vik flew straight behind Terry, tracking her friend back to the place where they all lived.

Terry was now back, thanks to the current. He dried off and searched for a mission on his laptop.

((I didn't know we had a laptop. I thought Pokemon didn't have technology....?))

Avalon hopped along the stream's shore until he came back to the building in which he had started. He stepped up to Terry. "Let's go to the Bulletin Board so we can find a job to do."

"No one has to wait for me i'll be fine..." said Silver in a sarcastic tone.

Back
Top Bottom