• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Candy-stripe a cancer ward

Awww, I love the kitty! I can never make the tails look right, so I really appreciate the fur detail on that. And that face! Aww!

TY :D <3

whenitrains.jpg

And when it rains,
Will you always find an escape?
Just running away,
From all of the ones who love you,
From everything.
You made yourself a bed
At the bottom of the blackest hole (blackest hole)
And you'll sleep 'til May
And you'll say that you don't want to see the sun anymore

When It Rains - Paramore

cosmiclove.jpg

The stars, the moon, they have all been blown out
You left me in the dark
No dawn, no day, I'm always in this twilight
In the shadow of your heart

Cosmic Love - Florence + The Machine

Trying to draw to songs... yup.

More crap. :[ Can't draw anything half-decent lately, sigh.

fsdd.jpg

I can change, I can change, I can change
But who you want me to be?
I’m the same, I’m the same, I’m the same, what do you want me to be?

You are not alone dear loneliness
You forgot but I remember this
So stranger, stranger, stranger things have happened I know oh oh, oh oh

ta114hd1555.png

Really old lines that I didn't bother touching up, thus the crude anatomy flaws. But I just wanted to finish it so I could be rid of it. :\

ta118hd1987.png

Old lines again, but not as bad. My friend said draw Anthony as if he were, idk, in Star Wars or something... can't remember. Also apparently I only draw Anthony now. :| Oh well. I <3 him so I'm not ashamed. (I'm on a plane)

Eeeee, so many pretty pictures! I feel terrible for not checking this more often (I totally forgot the art forum even existed), but having so much eyecandy to drool over was wonderful, I have to say :D

I love your original Pokeymans. With Gen V, nobody seems to draw the original critters anymore, and it was a joy to see unloved guys like Staryu (the pose is fantastic), and the Magnemite line (how do you make them so cute how). My favourites would probably be the Poli line because I adore the sort of water-reflection-style colouring/shading they've got going on.

If you're still taking Gen I requests, can I ask for the Doduo line to be moved up the list? I'd love to see what you do with them :D

:D Awr, thankyous. I will move doduo up the list, sure! They're interesting enough for me to be curious too, heh. I've got a dozen or so sketches ready but due to feeling pretty ick lately the art's been slowing down, so. But yes... doduo will be sooner rather than later. :]

Oddish-line for Vixie.

oddish.png

gloomc.png

vileplumem.png

bellossomw.png

I really don't care for this line at all, and drawing them didn't help. :[ Sorry Vixie.

Also, have some Anthony. I'm thinking of editing his design a bit, possibly, soon-ish. We'll see. In links because there's a lot of them.

1 2 3 4 5 6 Annnd that's all. :]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom