• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cats (2019) Mafia signups

I’m willing to play if you need another number to fill/a replacement during the game

would Around midnight be able to swing slightly earlier, maybe, into the 11-11:30 range? i mean i stay up until like 4am anyway. but.
Unfortunately, it can't, since I'm often stuck working until 11:30-40ish EST. Come to think of it, that also means that if we did the late-night EOD time, I wouldn't be able to provide vote count updates as EOD approaches like Butterfree's been doing in TVTropes Mafia. That's probably not a huge problem but it is definitely a minor inconvenience, if that changes anyone's preference.

-----

The signup list so far, since we don't have the old forums' automated signup tool anymore:

Butterfree — implied preference for afternoon EOD
Mawile — slight preference for overnight EOD
probably Keldeo
Herbe
kyeugh
mewtini — preference for overnight EOD
Seshas — preference for afternoon EOD
IndigoEmmy
kokorico — implied preference for afternoon EOD
I liek Squirtles
maybe Mist1422

-----

Also for posterity's sake, Eifie tells me I should publicly disclaim that this game will not have the healer clash mechanic. (I won't say whether that means there's just one healer or if multiple healers exist and won't clash.)

thanks! mostly i was asking for bfree/seshas. i will say my preference for overnight is kind of a strong one but i won't back out if it swings afternoon

I wouldn't be able to provide vote count updates as EOD approaches like Butterfree's been doing in TVTropes Mafia
don't worry guys. i've got this 💪

Is it too late to join?! this sounds fun. My timezone's UTC so I'd prefer the earlier phase change.

Butterfree — implied preference for afternoon EOD
Mawile — slight preference for overnight EOD
probably Keldeo
Herbe
kyeugh
mewtini — preference for overnight EOD
Seshas — preference for afternoon EOD
IndigoEmmy
kokorico — implied preference for afternoon EOD
I liek Squirtles
maybe Mist1422
Trebek
rari_teh — preference for afternoon EOD
myuma — preference for afternoon EOD

That's 14 players, so we have the minimum, but there's still plenty of room for more people to join if they want! Signups will continue to be open until the day after TVTropes Mafia ends.

300px-You_Son_of_a_Bitch%2C_I%E2%80%99m_In.jpg

Butterfree
Mawile
probably Keldeo
Herbe
kyeugh
mewtini
Seshas
IndigoEmmy
kokorico
I liek Squirtles
maybe @Mist1422 (pinging you to see how you feel now that we have well beyond the minimum)
Trebek
rari_teh
myuma
M Plus 7
Tofu
Bluwiikoon
Stryke
Vipera Magnifica

That’s 19 people including both of our tentatives, or 17 without. I’m excited about the enthusiasm for this game!

We have room for up to six more players (or seven or eight if Keldeo or Mist1422 drops). Signups will remain open until the day after TVTropes Mafia ends, which (based on its current remaining player count) I am tentatively anticipating will be by the end of this month.

It sounds like the consensus leans a lot toward an EOD time of 3pm Eastern US/7pm UTC, so unless anyone has a big issue with that, I’ll go ahead and say that’s set in stone now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom