• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cats (2019) Mafia signups

I'm unfortunately returning to mafia idle-ness for some time because of IRL stuff but I would love access to specchat/graveyard, if you're allowing it? (No worries of course if that's not a thing!)

Aaaaaaaaaand signups are closed, and we have 21 participants! I will randomize roles and send out role PMs now, and then post the game thread with pings for everyone. If you do not receive your role PM by the time the game thread is posted, let me know ASAP.

By the way, VM has suggested we have a virtual watch party of the film, and it sounds like he'll likely be able to stream it for us on Discord! So let's figure out when we want to do this thang!

I was thinking most folks would probably be more likely to be available on the weekend than during the week? Maybe, since end of Night Zero/start of Day One is on Saturday, if that's not too short-notice, it might be fun to start watching a couple of hours before the phase change, so the movie ends right around when the day phase starts? If that's an inconvenient time for some folks, speak up and maybe we can aim for a better time!

For me it would be better if it were on a Monday, Tuesday or Thursday somewhere 11 a.m.~7 p.m. UTC, but I do understand that my schedule is Weird™ and as such I’ll probably adjust if y’all pick a weekend

yes hello, bork, I am also cat, ruff, wanting to watch video of cat

0qsiLa6.png

see? am cat. please invite me, arf

where on discord?
assuming he's not going to be streaming it to every discord user in existence

I hate to be >that person<, but I’ve never really used Discord. Where in the server will the screening take place?

Back
Top Bottom