• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cats (2019) Mafia

I gotta say, when I was cop in TVT I was super antsy about covering, esp when very few people posted covers. I’m glad that pretty much everybody is covering now tbh
If I’m cop N0 Seshas btw

fr though - i will note that i'm trying my Hardest not to read too much into how people are playing here versus how they played in tvt (like, emmy's posting is markedly different - not in a bad way necessarily) because i feel like a lot of us, esp those who've only played these two games pretty much, are likely to redefine our metas. well, at least i know that i am
that, yes. also the fact that, in tvt, almost nobody knew each other already - now we're mostly all a bit more familiar with each other and probably less guarded. would be surprised if >50% of us had similar metas to last game!

If I'm cop, N0 mewtini green.

I gotta say, when I was cop in TVT I was super antsy about covering, esp when very few people posted covers. I’m glad that pretty much everybody is covering now tbh
If I’m cop N0 Seshas btw

It makes the actual cops feel more secure i'm sure. But then the mafia could also interfere.

AND WE DON'T WANT THAT.
Solution:
Don't make your decisions based on who the CopTM results

If I’m cop N0 Seshas btw

It makes the actual cops feel more secure i'm sure. But then the mafia could also interfere.

AND WE DON'T WANT THAT.
i don't think the mafia would ever be so brazen tbh. probably scum will just claim green on people they know to be innocent
anyway if i'm cop n0 indigoemmy

Bluwiiiiiiiiikoon
n0 kyeugh: stupid fucking dumbass
i'm a cop. i know it seems suspicious to counterclaim this late, but i wanted seshas to run their course as long as possible to maximize spew. here are my results:

n0 kyeugh: stupid fucking dumbass

with this in mind, i'm going to park my vote on kyeugh, and i suggest others do the same. if i'm right, it'll be final 3 tomorrow, and we can go for seshas due to their fake copclaim. gg y'all, it's been really fun playing with you guys (as town this time) and solving this puzzle together.

Seems legit.
with this in mind, i'm going to park my vote on kyeugh,
skylar is jester confirmed
fuck. good point.

unvote
Brief Explanation of Cop CoverTM

There's probably a CopTM in the game
We don't want Mafia to know who the CopTM is
But if mafia finds them before they claim, we lose their results
That would be BadTrademark Pending

Solution: Everyone pretends they are the CopTM and gives results so when the actual CopTM dies, we know all the results they had
BUT
If any CopTM gives a wrong result, Mafia knows instantly they are not the CopTM
So don't give out checks randomly, or that would be SuboptimalTM
Guys what if all the town if cops and all the mafia is evil mafia cops and the mafia don't know who the mafia is.
BadTrademark Pending

Seshas sorry to get back to you so late but Bad is already copyrighted by the BadTM Company.
Deploy pats to Seshas and mewtini ;o;

Hardcore memery

Earlygame is all just breadcrumbs anyway, right? It only uhhhhh leads to big reads depending on later deaths and revelations probably :D

So wait i know absolutely no context to Cats (2019) mafia. Anyone care to explain what it is other than just mafia? WHAT IS THE MOVIE CATS?!

I didn't watch it cos' i heard it was bad.

cats is a film adaptation of the famous andrew lloyd webber musical by the same name :> the movie is indeed, apparently, bad. we are screening it today though (?!)

Back
Top Bottom