• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cats (2019) Mafia

i'm a cop. i know it seems suspicious to counterclaim this late, but i wanted seshas to run their course as long as possible to maximize spew. here are my results:

n0 kyeugh: stupid fucking dumbass

with this in mind, i'm going to park my vote on kyeugh, and i suggest others do the same. if i'm right, it'll be final 3 tomorrow, and we can go for seshas due to their fake copclaim. gg y'all, it's been really fun playing with you guys (as town this time) and solving this puzzle together.

i'm a cop. i know it seems suspicious to counterclaim this late, but i wanted seshas to run their course as long as possible to maximize spew. here are my results:

n0 kyeugh: stupid fucking dumbass

with this in mind, i'm going to park my vote on kyeugh, and i suggest others do the same. if i'm right, it'll be final 3 tomorrow, and we can go for seshas due to their fake copclaim. gg y'all, it's been really fun playing with you guys (as town this time) and solving this puzzle together.

Seems legit.

i was kidding to be clear
also my earlier cop cover joke was just me heart-eyesing seshas for joining me on the train. if i'm cop n0 green rari :p

An investigation of his usual prowling spot, an old chair perched on a garbage heap in a back alley, turns up no clues but a tattered handbill warning of Macavity... it's almost like Mawile disappeared into thin air!

Someone with more knowledge of the actual Cats lore able to explain some of this? 👀 No body seems uhhhhh Mysterious
I haven’t watched the movie or the musical, but I’ve read the Wikipedia page and I think he’s likely to be Gus
image0.jpg
omg your cat looks a lot like mine about eight years ago
in any case I'm feeling fairly confident in V!kyeugh
ptsd²

Brief Explanation of Cop CoverTM

There's probably a CopTM in the game
We don't want Mafia to know who the CopTM is
But if mafia finds them before they claim, we lose their results
That would be BadTrademark Pending

Solution: Everyone pretends they are the CopTM and gives results so when the actual CopTM dies, we know all the results they had
BUT
If any CopTM gives a wrong result, Mafia knows instantly they are not the CopTM
So don't give out checks randomly, or that would be SuboptimalTM

Brief Explanation of Cop CoverTM

There's probably a CopTM in the game
We don't want Mafia to know who the CopTM is
But if mafia finds them before they claim, we lose their results
That would be BadTrademark Pending

Solution: Everyone pretends they are the CopTM and gives results so when the actual CopTM dies, we know all the results they had
BUT
If any CopTM gives a wrong result, Mafia knows instantly they are not the CopTM
So don't give out checks randomly, or that would be SuboptimalTM

Guys what if all the town if cops and all the mafia is evil mafia cops and the mafia don't know who the mafia is.

cop cover is good. i think the odds that there is actually just a normal cop in this game are pretty high. i know i was kind of against it last game, but that's because i thought the presence of a cop wasn't necessarily a given, and also i was trying to kill you all
if i'm cop then n0 mewtini green

Back
Top Bottom