• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cats (2019) Mafia

ftr i think a big shift in my thinking post-tvt/my MU game is that i realized i didn't really try hard enough to like, build a towncore, so i think that talking about people who seem not as suspicious is valuable as well hahahaha
idk how i feel about attributing suspicion based off of what has basically been 6 pages of memeposting but Mawile being targeted could make sense?

oh yeah, i'm also interested in why @.seshas reads skylar as villagery at this stage because i kinda feel it but i suspect they felt it more than me

ftr i think a big shift in my thinking post-tvt/my MU game is that i realized i didn't really try hard enough to like, build a towncore, so i think that talking about people who seem not as suspicious is valuable as well hahahaha

yeah thats a valid point, i think im just too scared of reading too deeply into anything until someone more knowledgeable does it first

yeah thats a valid point, i think im just too scared of reading too deeply into anything until someone more knowledgeable does it first
no! posting pure thoughts is good. infinitely better than waiting for other people to either a) hopefully say what you were thinking or b) potentially mislead you

Their entrance isn't as content-oriented as TvT
HA yeah i was reading her entrance here and her tvt entrance side-by-side tbqh. i agree. wasn't sure if it was maybe just because a lot more people were talking content there than here, but i think she was a little ringleadery in it in tvt ...

oh yeah, i'm also interested in why @.seshas reads skylar as villagery at this stage because i kinda feel it but i suspect they felt it more than me

I feel like saying "IS SESHAS COP!!??!" But then the mafia would get suspicious.

THIS IS A JOKE
If I was cop I wouldn't check anyone N0 because I'm not cruel enough to blast a mafia out of a game theyve been waiting weeks for

I feel like saying "IS SESHAS COP!!??!" But then the mafia would get suspicious.

THIS IS A JOKE
If I was cop I wouldn't check anyone N0 because I'm not cruel enough to blast a mafia out of a game theyve been waiting weeks for

I'll remember this statement if you are cop and the mafia wins and you will never forget it seshas.

Back
Top Bottom