• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cats (2019) Mafia

Uhh... tbh, although I appreciate that he made them, MP7's thoughts don't move the needle that much for me. They seem to be mostly based on little fiddly tone/mindset things from day 1, which afaict are things that mafia Herbe excels at faking - I townread him for his early tone despite the fact that he didn't give a lot of reads early on in TVTropes

@Keldeo is there anyone specific you think could actually be bussing herbe right now? not looking for names necessarily, i just want to know if it's super possible we're just dogpiling a townie again. sorry if i missed it or if i read it and it evacuated my brain

ils' justification in voting on ultracool feels rushed in a bad way to me, but then again he unvoted right after ... hard to tell bc i think he was thrown by VM's "claim"
I thiiink so and I can name names later if you want, and same, hmm

Ok so ultracool seems a bit fishy to me, if only because of VM's decisive statement in #1590.
i'm confused on this honestly
ftr, vm's 1590 is him saying "ultracool is def mafia" because ultracool said that fishing was anti-town. i don't really find it that convincing
to be fair this was from when i was in the tinfoil headspace that skylar had to be mafia and was buddies with ultracool (but in actuality i guess i just really really wanted him to be mafia)

i have since removed the clown makeup and left that tunnel

mewt, question for you (this might change my vote)

in the hypothetical situation that herbe is maf and you are town, would you consider his check on you as a reason to be scared about getting mafkilled? if the answer is yes, then i feel more inclined to believe herbe is town

Uhh... tbh, although I appreciate that he made them, MP7's thoughts don't move the needle that much for me. They seem to be mostly based on little fiddly tone/mindset things from day 1, which afaict are things that mafia Herbe excels at faking - I townread him for his early tone despite the fact that he didn't give a lot of reads early on in TVTropes

@Keldeo is there anyone specific you think could actually be bussing herbe right now? not looking for names necessarily, i just want to know if it's super possible we're just dogpiling a townie again. sorry if i missed it or if i read it and it evacuated my brain

ils' justification in voting on ultracool feels rushed in a bad way to me, but then again he unvoted right after ... hard to tell bc i think he was thrown by VM's "claim"
I thiiink so and I can name names later if you want, and same, hmm
This is good to know. I think I'll still keep my vote where it is pending UC further posts or something, but it does compel me to doubt the interpretation a bit more.

Back
Top Bottom