• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cats (2019) Mafia

Ok so ultracool seems a bit fishy to me, if only because of VM's decisive statement in #1590. ALSO there's something here that Mr. Ultracool posted that also makes me suspect Tofu as well, since I'm a bit more inclined to believe VM is vig:

Announcement to all cops (if there are any): Please check kyeugh tonight.

Telling the cop whom to check seems quite fishy, too - what if the Maf has a Watcher?
IndigoEmmy

Mr. Ultracool
I kind of don't understand this vote tbh

Gonna read up MP7's big post

Uh hey Mr. Ultracool, I see you're reacting to stuff but not posting, do you have any thoughts?
I'm pretty surprised by both of the wagons that popped up, because herbe doesn't really seem all that scummy to me - however, I also know that I'm town, myself, so I'm absolutely unsure of what to do right now. For the moment, I'd rather vote herbe, although I'd really like to switch off again, later. Should I perhaps claim my role? It would perhaps explain some things that made me seem scummy.

what i’m asking myself about herbe rn is: if we think that we can get more information about his alignment in the future (be it through a cop check or just herbe posting more), which is more detrimental to town? killing off a v!rolecop, or letting a w!rolecop get another check off?

i don't love ils' last post but i'm also kind of scared about possible worlds where herbe is a rolecop and mafia and gets another possibly-townwrecking PR check

I can't speak for anyone else but I just trust butterfree's judgement on the Herbe matter tbh 😅
What do you mean by this?
Butterfree was the first one I can recall having suspicions about Herbe based on D1 "haha, it's so different playing as town!" esque posts Herbe made. It really made me reconsider my Herbe feelings because up until then I felt they were legit towny, and the rolecop stuff also seems suspect imo.

Uh hey Mr. Ultracool, I see you're reacting to stuff but not posting, do you have any thoughts?
I'm pretty surprised by both of the wagons that popped up, because herbe doesn't really seem all that scummy to me - however, I also know that I'm town, myself, so I'm absolutely unsure of what to do right now. For the moment, I'd rather vote herbe, although I'd really like to switch off again, later. Should I perhaps claim my role? It would perhaps explain some things that made me seem scummy.
hi, good to see you!
i’d be happy with a roleclaim ig, but i don’t think it’s too necessary given how far ahead herbe is, so do whatever your heart says is right

Ok so ultracool seems a bit fishy to me, if only because of VM's decisive statement in #1590. ALSO there's something here that Mr. Ultracool posted that also makes me suspect Tofu as well, since I'm a bit more inclined to believe VM is vig:

Announcement to all cops (if there are any): Please check kyeugh tonight.

Telling the cop whom to check seems quite fishy, too - what if the Maf has a Watcher?
IndigoEmmy

Mr. Ultracool
I kind of don't understand this vote tbh

Gonna read up MP7's big post
Your input would be incredibly appreciated for sure.

hi, good to see you!
i’d be happy with a roleclaim ig, but i don’t think it’s too necessary given how far ahead herbe is, so do whatever your heart says is right
Uh yeah don't roleclaim unless you're actually about to die imo

what i’m asking myself about herbe rn is: if we think that we can get more information about his alignment in the future (be it through a cop check or just herbe posting more), which is more detrimental to town? killing off a v!rolecop, or letting a w!rolecop get another check off?
I understand the inclination, but I'm very much against information lynches personally.

@Keldeo is there anyone specific you think could actually be bussing herbe right now? not looking for names necessarily, i just want to know if it's super possible we're just dogpiling a townie again. sorry if i missed it or if i read it and it evacuated my brain

ils' justification in voting on ultracool feels rushed in a bad way to me, but then again he unvoted right after ... hard to tell bc i think he was thrown by VM's "claim"

Got a low blood sugar so apologies if I have more brainrot than usual ^^; The snacks take a while to kick in!

I understand the inclination, but I'm very much against information lynches personally.
that’s also the side i’m leaning towards at the moment, but i’m not sure if my vote has changed yet. it is really close tho

i don't love ils' last post but i'm also kind of scared about possible worlds where herbe is a rolecop and mafia and gets another possibly-townwrecking PR check

tbh the thing that's been worrying me the most about herbe is, if he's mafia, that he's already gotten a townwrecking PR check and the mafia have their sights set for a primo kill toNight

ooh this is a good point

probably the former tbqh

......swapping so close to eod probably doesn't look great for me, huh, but fine, Ultracool

(I still think Ultracool is less likely to be mafia but the town utility argument is a strong one)

tbh the thing that's been worrying me the most about herbe is, if he's mafia, that he's already gotten a townwrecking PR check and the mafia have their sights set for a primo kill toNight
yeah.
but then i wonder bc his most recent check was on butterfree and apparently nothing happened with whatever they thought of my role n0

Back
Top Bottom