• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cats (2019) Mafia

I’mmmm most inclined to look at skylar and Keldeo, I think? Or like. I still do want to finally read Trebek etc. I don’t feel like I know anything at this point. Ugh.

Roster WITH fishing brother!

Butterfree
mewtini
Vipera Magnifica
M Plus 7

Mawile - killed N0, not scum

Stryke - lynched D1, not scum
Seshas - killed N1, not scum
myuma - killed N1, not scum

I liek Squirtles - killed N2, not scum
RedneckPhoenix - lynched D3, not scum
IndigoEmmy - killed N3, not scum
Herbe - killed N3, not scum
Tofu - killed N3, not scum

Mr. Ultracool - lynched D2, scum

Unknown?:

rari_teh - Town neighbourizer
kyeugh - Was in neighbour!chat with rari
Bluwiikoon - Claimed vanilla town (Cassandra)
kokorico - Claimed vanilla town (Maitre D')
Trebek - Claimed vanilla town (Syllabub)
Mist1422 - Claimed vanilla town (Coricopat)
Keldeo

hnnnnng, how confident are we in fishing brothers being town? it feels like the number of non-cleared people is too close to the number of mafia, and i feel like i’m missing something big

hnnnnng, how confident are we in fishing brothers being town? it feels like the number of non-cleared people is too close to the number of mafia, and i feel like i’m missing something big
we ARE missing something big tbh
we have more claimed town power roles than there are town power roles as per jack’s signup post
somebody is lying bright and bold

Roster WITH power claims!

Butterfree - Fishing Brother
mewtini - Triple changer (can either vig, heal or follow) (I don't know the proper name I'm sorry OTL)
Vipera Magnifica - Vig
M Plus 7 - Fishing Brother

Mawile - killed N0, not scum

Stryke - lynched D1, not scum
Seshas - killed N1, not scum
myuma - killed N1, not scum

I liek Squirtles - killed N2, not scum
- Healer :(
RedneckPhoenix - lynched D3, not scum - Jailer
IndigoEmmy - killed N3, not scum - Cop
Herbe - killed N3, not scum - Rolecop
Tofu - killed N3, not scum - Lynchproof

Mr. Ultracool - lynched D2, scum

Unknown?:

rari_teh - Town neighbourizer
kyeugh - Was in neighbour!chat with rari, supposedly has A Power
Bluwiikoon - Claimed vanilla town (Cassandra)
kokorico - Claimed vanilla town (Maitre D')
Trebek - Claimed vanilla town (Syllabub)
Mist1422 - Claimed vanilla town (Coricopat)
Keldeo

since the thread got a little quieter i guess it’s time for my daily vote charts update:

xeiOfMp.png
0wIcilD.png
wLISpuX.png
YSZneY9.png
i mean, i wish yesterday’s votes were mor useful given that now we know that the wagons were v/v, but it still might be something to look at

It's gonna be real fun to look at everything once the game is over imo ^^ I'm also curious as to how graveyard chat has been going!

i’m old deuteronomy, a one-shot necromancer. last night i attempted to revive ils; obviously that did not work, and i suspect that used up my shot so i’m probably effectively VT now.

Back
Top Bottom