• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cats (2019) Mafia

Not sure how much wagons can surge with 25 minutes left
a lot tbh :\ what do you think of them right now?
Tbh I feel a little bad for myuma because they mentioned being a rather new player, but at the same time it'll suck if they are wolf and we let them get by on uhhhh pity? For now I feel better about some kind of lynch rather than no lynch at all :-(

Tempted to even out the votes so it's decided by dice roll, since there's still not a whole lot to go on other than just chance. But we'll see!
LET IT RAND

Seriously, not sure if we want to do that or not, but it's always fun.

I'll take a look, are you referring to just Stryke's #922 though, or was there more from him worth a look?
oh sorry, basically his 922 and 958/962/a bit onwards. there's a light interaction and i talk about him a little in 965

Why is there a wagon against myuma again? Not meant to be critical, just curious
basically this i think:
Damn I see what you mean. I can completely see this from a new player like them, but it's like just off enough to introduce doubt :(

I also kind of don’t want to wagon someone who’s not here to claim... mrgle.
Oh crap, I would never have even thought of that. Ugh. Hmmm. Are there any other players in your POE that you would consider?
I mean... they kind of all run into the same problem of them not being here

Except for superjolt I guess but he’s clearly not current and that feels bad as a reaction mechanism as well

I think after reading everyone's points I have stronger feelings about lynching myuma than Stryke, so I'll just park a vote there for now unless anything else comes to light. 😮 Sorry myuma, it's gotta be someone ;o;

Since I am dangerously close to being lynched atm, is there anything else you guys wanna ask me before you potentially lose your chance to?

active votes:
myuma (5): mewtini, rari, kyeugh, keldeo, bluwiikoon
stryke (3): herbe, myuma, kokorico
ultracool (1): seshas
kyeugh (1): rnp

seshas/ultracool 797
rnp/kyeugh 833
keldeo/ultracool 905
herbe/stryke 910
myuma/stryke 957
mewtini/myuma 979
rari/myuma 1032
kyeugh/myuma 1040
tofu/abstain 1058
kokorico/stryke 1059
keldeo/myuma 1072
blu/myuma 1111

Why do you think it's more likely to be well-intentioned?
In order for it to be a mafia tactic, most or all of the people she FoSed have to be mafia, and it must be the case either that it wasn't run past scumchat first or that none of them felt strongly about the etiquette. Like kyeugh said earlier, all of these things are individually possible, and not even unlikely, but altogether it just seems like too many chained conditions compared to myuma just being relatively inexperienced and contributing the first thing that came to mind.

Trying not to confirmation bias myself too much, so I’m gonna devils advocate the claiming/not claiming as maybe they’re not used to or don’t know they should be doing that

Like, I mentioned it in my first post but definitely didn’t press it as much as I did in TVT

Since I am dangerously close to being lynched atm, is there anything else you guys wanna ask me before you potentially lose your chance to?
if you could choose to lynch someone right now who would it be?
there's a possibility (waiting on how the next like, 2 minutes go) that you don't have to claim but i guess i'd ask for that if it became more certain you're about to get killed :(

Super quick MP7 feels-based reads list

Moderate town
:
Keldeo (not engaging tinfoil at this time)
kyeugh
mew
rari

Slight town:
Blu
Superjolt
Ultracool

Players are alphabetical within groups. I think that's it at the moment? Everyone else is in my POE by default or simply ??? because I have no read yet. I looked at Seshas quickly and couldn't make any real determination, despite liking their reasoning for why lynches are good and no lynching is bad.

Hm hm hm

I see what Mewtini is saying about Stryke kinda...

Also if he votes to self preserve, myuma is still in the lead

Back
Top Bottom