• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cats (2019) Mafia

active votes:
stryke (4): herbe, myuma, kokorico, rari
myuma (5): mewtini, kyeugh, bluwiikoon, m+7, keldeo
ultracool (1): seshas
kyeugh (1): rnp

seshas/ultracool 797
rnp/kyeugh 833
herbe/stryke 910
myuma/stryke 957
mewtini/myuma 979
rari/myuma 1032
kyeugh/myuma 1040
tofu/abstain 1058
kokorico/stryke 1059
blu/myuma 1111
keldeo/stryke 1120
rari/stryke 1132
m+7/myuma 1140
keldeo/myuma 1141

UGH I haven't even read the last several pages buuuuut where I had read up to I could nod along with kyeugh's case on myuma

... ...idk if I should be no longer vibing based on that.

my instinct is to accept the mind meld, though.
Yeah, I'm a bit nervous about the consensus myself, but I feel good about the reasoning. I don't have anything else I feel personally invested in.

Vanilla townie lmao. It's why I'm a tad bit more ho-hum about being lynched, bc it won't put town at as serious of a disadvantage as if I actually had a role

I'm sorry I was going to be caught up and read myuma's posts but then sudden deadline not being where I think for my second mafia game in a row >:/

active votes:
stryke (4): herbe, myuma, kokorico, rari
myuma (7): mewtini, kyeugh, bluwiikoon, m+7, keldeo, trebek, bfree
ultracool (1): seshas
kyeugh (1): rnp

seshas/ultracool 797
rnp/kyeugh 833
herbe/stryke 910
myuma/stryke 957
mewtini/myuma 979
rari/myuma 1032
kyeugh/myuma 1040
tofu/abstain 1058
kokorico/stryke 1059
blu/myuma 1111
rari/stryke 1132
m+7/myuma 1140
keldeo/myuma 1141
trebek/myuma 1143
bfree/myuma 1147

Well, I guess do we lynch Stryke then? Someone will have to help me with the more mechanically correct move here. I can switch.

Back
Top Bottom