• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cats (2019) Mafia

well

the flavour seems to indicate that one was a vigkill and one the mafia

but either seems a bit baffling for mafia to choose tbh, given that both were being either null- or lightly scumread by the majority of town

so idk?

maybe we have a transporter? like all night actions targeting some other player were diverted to seshas/myuma and vice versa. actually targeting one of them seems weird for maf

seshas was scary in tvtropes. makes sense mafia would also be afraid
by which i mean: she was impressive last game as town, so it could make sense for mafia to get rid of her earlier considering that she got off yesterDay pretty easily or if they thought she was a less likely mislynch?
thats a good point, which would also imply that at least some mafia members were also in tvt (although now that i think about it, thats fairly likely anyways just considering the numbers)

wtf was the mafia’s reasoning behind this kill? even in the offchance of us being wrong about who was vigged and who was nightkilled, neither makes any sense for mafia??

Back
Top Bottom