• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cats (2019) Mafia

So since a vig seems confirmed, would they not have made an action on N0 due to not having any reads on anybody yet? Or can we also assume doctors and or roleblockers?

wtf was the mafia’s reasoning behind this kill? even in the offchance of us being wrong about who was vigged and who was nightkilled, neither makes any sense for mafia??
if we are wrong about the vigging, what other options could exist to explain the flavor?

(this sounds agressive, im just interesting in thinking about other possibilities so we dont hypofocus on one)

So since a vig seems confirmed, would they not have made an action on N0 due to not having any reads on anybody yet? Or can we also assume doctors and or roleblockers?
could be down to individual mechanics: in ToS, vigs are not allowed to take N0 actions. not sure if there is a defined ruleset for vig in forum play that differs from that - if that is the case, then its likely not having reads

yeah, if I were vig, I wouldn't have hit anyone on N0. with zero information whatsoever the chances are you'd hit town

Jack explicitly said there would be no healer clash mechanic in this game, which maaaaaybe implies there is (at least one) healer? unless he's playing WIFOM with us :P

wtf was the mafia’s reasoning behind this kill? even in the offchance of us being wrong about who was vigged and who was nightkilled, neither makes any sense for mafia??
if we are wrong about the vigging, what other options could exist to explain the flavor?

(this sounds agressive, im just interesting in thinking about other possibilities so we dont hypofocus on one)
the most reasonable explanation is indeed that of a vig
in fact, I can’t think of any other explanation rn
but there could be
even though it’s unlikely
anyway

i think it makes perfect sense that the vig would hit myuma
mafia hitting seshas is less obvious but maybe that's the point, last game i was trying to hit people that were confusing/didn't give town much to work with. i didn't hit anyone that was being widely read as town because those people were townreading me and it was better to keep them around. that kind of makes me want to be suspicious of keldeo but it's like a huge reach

The reason I mention inactives is that it feels like we're at a little bit of a standstill at the moment without more discussion and input from lots of different people. Being lurky has proven to be an effective strategy for scum in the past 👀

Back
Top Bottom