• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cats (2019) Mafia

oh wait i messed something up (forgot my own vote lol.)
kyeugh/ultracool 1299
VM/ultracool 1326
mewtini/ultracool 1327
mewtini/unvote 1340
mewtini/kyeugh 1357
mewtini/unvote 1359
rnp/kyeugh 1453
mewtini/emmy 1472
trebek/emmy 1473
rari/emmy 1482
herbe/emmy 1489
keldeo/ultracool 1567
tofu/ultracool 1604

emmy/ultracool 1612
ultracool/emmy 1614
blu/emmy 1717
rari/ultracool 1730
kyeugh/tofu 1732
emmy/tofu 1634

trebek/ultracool 1736
blu/tofu 1747
mewtini/tofu 1797
trebek/tofu 1876
lmao, for a moment i was like

8C5C8EFD-F2C3-4109-A40A-FB1E1D542391.jpeg

jk i'll fix it now i just searched thread for 'unvote' and herbe was the only one i was missing i think.
VM/kyeugh 1270
kyeugh/ultracool 1299
VM/ultracool 1326
mewtini/ultracool 1327
mewtini/unvote 1340
mewtini/kyeugh 1357
mewtini/unvote 1359
rnp/kyeugh 1453
mewtini/emmy 1472
trebek/emmy 1473
rari/emmy 1482
herbe/emmy 1489
keldeo/ultracool 1567
tofu/ultracool 1604

emmy/ultracool 1612
ultracool/emmy 1614
herbe/unvote 1653
blu/emmy 1717
rari/ultracool 1730
kyeugh/tofu 1732
emmy/tofu 1634

trebek/ultracool 1736
blu/tofu 1747
mewtini/tofu 1797
trebek/tofu 1876

tofu (5): skylar, emmy, blu, mewtini, trebek
ultracool (3): VM, keldeo, tofu, rari
emmy (1): ultracool
kyeugh (1): rnp

ultracool (3): VM, keldeo, tofu, rari
cat-math.jpg

ill go monsieur ultracool for right now to balance the wagons. also, mewt, you said (3) for mr. uc but then listed vm,keldeo,tofu, and rari, which is 4

does alien victory come at the expense of town victory, or can they both happen simultaneously? ToS does multiple faction victory a lot for 3p, but idk if forum meta is different

does alien victory come at the expense of town victory, or can they both happen simultaneously? ToS does multiple faction victory a lot for 3p, but idk if forum meta is different
as per mafia subforum rules, it ends the game;
The game ends whenever:
- there are only mafiosi (possibly including the terrorist) left alive, in which case the mafia wins.
- there are only innocents (and possibly the alien and/or terrorist) left alive, in which case the innocents win (the terrorist and alien lose, however).
- the only players left alive are the alien and/or terrorist, in which case everyone loses.
- an activated alien is voted to be executed, in which case the activated alien wins.
- the only players left are lovers, in which case they win.
idk how jack is doing it though

not impossible if not from a town pov though of course. but i also think he had no incentive to claim yet if he's a wolf
this is where i’m at rn. if i start thinking about “he claimed bc he knew this is what we would think” i just end up in an endless wifom loop, and there are much more productive things to do than that

brief/quickly written list coming out of this is something like

towncore
me, rari, skylar, bfree
and then
yeah
emmy, keldeo, herbe, vm, bluwiikoon (between this and below list i think)
sure
trebek, kokorico, mist, ils, m+7
huff
tofu, ultracool, rnp

i’m still unsure how many grains of salt i am attributing to blu’s alienspec of emmy, but it does lead me to believe that if it isn’t emmy, that there is an alien somewhere else

i'm vibing for now. vm is a volatile read, ils might move up tbh, i have keldeo paranoia, and the blu thing is maybe me just not grasping something but i'll trust in bfree seeming to understand it

i’m still unsure how many grains of salt i am attributing to blu’s alienspec of emmy, but it does lead me to believe that if it isn’t emmy, that there is an alien somewhere else
what do you mean?

Back
Top Bottom