• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cats (2019) Mafia

oh actually tierlist amendment, i'd move kokorico to townlean probably. eir accidental placement here is an artifact of my last list

IpeqX3.jpg

I kind of wonder if any "twin" cats (Mungojerrie/Rumpleteazer or Plato and Socrates but the latter look like really minor characters I only found when I googled who the twin cats were) are inflating the mafia-aligned numbers (just by one I guess, but still) but if they are going to be like classic a twin/lovers role they'd both just die if one of them did. In the movie the calico ones (don't make me type Mungjeraoeunth/Ruda,.ic,au) were Macavity aligned for part of it so it's possible

If I were Skylar and was mafia, I would want to go along with who the town wanted to lynch, especially if they happened to just be town, to look like I was part of the town consciousness; no need to start all of the wagons herself. Perhaps it was random unfortunate chance that they both happened to be town, but this would just be an added bonus for any mafia players posting here, because they could easily agree with the masses without any negative consequences to them or the mafia

I didn't mean that to sound like I'm defending Skylar. I meant more like, the entire mafia got lucky that the town generally agreed with voting for town-aligned people. Because Skylar only really mentioned seshas and then just went along with the other votes... I'm saying it just happened to work out well for the mafia (and Skylar, if Skylar is mafia). Because it's early in the game and nobody knows who is who, the mafia can easily nudge the town in the wrong direction, especially if there are like six of them...?

I didn't mean that to sound like I'm defending Skylar. I meant more like, the entire mafia got lucky that the town generally agreed with voting for town-aligned people. Because Skylar only really mentioned seshas and then just went along with the other votes... I'm saying it just happened to work out well for the mafia (and Skylar, if Skylar is mafia). Because it's early in the game and nobody knows who is who, the mafia can easily nudge the town in the wrong direction, especially if there are like six of them...?
yeah i think this is kind of the thing honestly, mafia doesn’t really need to stick their neck out forming a bunch of wagons d1 because town probably will (and did) do the heavy lifting for them

Howdy everybody! I got kinda slam dunked by real life today, but I think I'm gonna reread the events of last night and try to scrounge up some kind of helpful thoughts ^^ So far I feel that VM's theories on kyeugh make sense, yet the disputes against VM's theories also make sense 😅 Ultracool train seems fine, probably need to get some more discussion going Today and see if Mr Ultracool can come and talk to us (also we need keldeoooo!)

Back
Top Bottom