• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cats (2019) Mafia

I still have a Lot of paranoia on kyeugh tbh because like...why make an entire art meme to style on someone you're killing anyway?
i get that. my personality read says she does it as either alignment but ...
what do you make of the fact that keldeo flipped red with respect to this? i think for me w!skylar was cemented by keldeo having indeed been mafia
I am quite illiterate tbh but I remember someone (bfree?) making a big case on it and my reaction being "hmm, yes, this seems smart"
I still have a Lot of paranoia on kyeugh tbh because like...why make an entire art meme to style on someone you're killing anyway?
kyeugh is the memeing queen tbh (ehr, i mean, not to dethrone @Eifie )
i don’t think that making a high-effort meme around a scenario that wouldn’t exist outside fiction is above her tbh
I suppose so tbh

idk, if this were another site I would state "weh" but that term holds no power in this domain
45slgf.jpg

also is it me or are koko and blue conspicuously absent today tbh?

I know blu mentioned having some issues yesterday so I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt but I really do not remember much from koko

rari and i were just talking about that tbh tbh. those two + you were what i was mainly referring to when i was like "where tf is my non-towncore"

I can count and there's 9 people alive right now, yes?

assuming kyeugh is mafia, either rari or mewtini dies tonight

leaves:
mist
blu
koko
trebek
MP7
butterfree
rari/mewtini

hnng
i don't think i have anywhere 'safer' where i'd even consider putting my vote
if rari is indeed the mafia here i am sorry tbh :v

dark fishing brothers desu?! i joke
if we mislynch here then we lose don't we (either maf reaches parity now, or they reach majority with the NK). :|
assuming no scum flipped as not scum (outgroup/godfather/third party counting as scum numerically), correct
iirc jack said either on the signup post or in tvt graveyard chat that outgroup always flips as scum in the games he GMs

Been looking quickly through some of rari_teh's interactions with Keldeo. They look pretty good at a glance? Sort of belligerent a lot of the time, lots of in-thread back and forth, had Keldeo at the bottom of their reads list at one point (prior to the counterclaim fiasco), considered him largely NAI but didn't seem to want to give him a pass for it.

Been looking quickly through some of rari_teh's interactions with Keldeo. They look pretty good at a glance? Sort of belligerent a lot of the time, lots of in-thread back and forth, had Keldeo at the bottom of their reads list at one point (prior to the counterclaim fiasco), considered him largely NAI but didn't seem to want to give him a pass for it.
Trying to look at this super quickly now myself.

Back
Top Bottom