• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Childhood Question-Which pokemon would you have as a pet?

I would have a miltank because when people would say 'more cow bell' I would simply point to my miltank. Also, if I got tired of it, I could always eat it. And I would sell the milk to fund my evil research into what spread goes best on toast. Very secretly evil if I do say so myself.

I would have to say I would want a Cyndaquil or Swinub. I love them equally.

A glameow and/or meowth.
I've allways had cats, and my favorite was gray like a glameow.
And mewoth is awesome.

I would have a Totodile

When I was little and G/S first came out, my starter Pokemon was a Totodile. Whenever I walked to school I would imagine my Totodile walking alongside me. I will always have a soft spot for Totodile.

I saw that coming for Dispy.

I know alot of people who would have a Spinda. O_o My niece.

Any dog Pokemon, really, and any of the cat Pokemon. But specifically, Mightyena, Poochyena, a Meowth, and a Purrloin. Maybe a Pidgy.

Maybe Vulpix (Arghth, why isn't there any small Fire-type feline?) or Espeon (it's a cat and I might understand it better because of telepathy).

I saw that coming for Dispy.

I know alot of people who would have a Spinda. O_o My niece.

Any dog Pokemon, really, and any of the cat Pokemon. But specifically, Mightyena, Poochyena, a Meowth, and a Purrloin. Maybe a Pidgy.

Do you consider the Yenas dogs or cats?

A Houndour. It has always been said that a dog is "Man's Best Friend." Poochyena just looks too weak, but a Houndour evolves intio a Fire/Dark type. Of course, you will have to watch out or it will burn the house down.

The Pokemon I would of wanted as a pet when I was a child would of been Espeon. I'm sure of it.

I mean I didn't get into pokemon much till i got a bit older. But, generally, as a child, I loved cats, gem stones, being a bit nerdy, pretty things, and psychic powers.

Back
Top Bottom