• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Childhood Regrets?

Trying to kill myself about a year ago? idk I try not to look back on anything past this year.

-Being a huge dickhead to my best friend in Grade 4 that caused us to not talk to each other for two years.
-Being a massive crybaby in Primary school.
-Getting into Sonic games. I'm pretty sure that ruined my art style for years.
-Running away from things when I was scared. In Grade 1 instead of waiting for my parents to find me and pick me up from school instead of attempting to walk home by myself because I thought they'd forgotten me (instead I didn't see that they were already there) was the stupidest thing I've ever done.

I had a lot of trust issues as a kid, mainly because I was teased pretty badly. One of the worst things I ever did was purposely get bad grades because kids made fun of me because I was smart. I felt getting bad grades would make them warm up to me, they didn't and by that time it was too late for me to fix things. I kept this going until 8th grade. I barely passed, but that was entirely my fault as I did zero homework, but aced all my tests. The teachers started to get curious, but once again the damage was done.

Not being assertive enough against a certain (former?) friend of mine (which eventually lead to me having deep-seated privacy and intimacy issues).

Not watching/doing/asking for certain things because I perceived them to be "boy things" and I was a "girl" which meant that I couldn't have anything that wasn't pink and girlie.

Not taking the time to truly appreciate art; some of the best art education I ever got was in elementary school, but I didn't know what I had until about a month before the end of my last year there.

I also wish I would have found someone who would have answered my questions of "But what is a girl and what is a boy, really? Is there anything else you can be?" et cetera with anything other than "Girls have a vagina, boys have a penis, and there isn't anything other than those two things" because maybe then I wouldn't have all this confusion as to what I actually am.

Back
Top Bottom